65

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, ebenofficial and 172,930 others liked this post

serenity: this outfit made me feel like such a bad bitch

view all comments

username: who else has post notifs on🙋🏼‍♀️
↳ username: me
↳ username: me
imzachherron: me
↳ username: ZSCH-

username: still not showing ur face?
↳ username: omg leave her alone jesus christ

seaveydaniel: u are THAT bitch
jackaverymusic: wbk
↳ username; surprised he didn't mention lavender in that comment
corbynbesson: don't give him ideas

imzachherron: that is my girl yes 🥺
↳ username: omg🥺

imzachherron: also once again, no pic creds
treasurexo: yOU DIDNT EVEN TAKE THIS ONE
imzachherron: OHHH I TOOK THE OTHER ONEE
↳ username: tHERES ANOTHER ONE?

username: i miss seeing ur face :(

fleuro: sexcccc

breaharri: gimme ur fashion <33

username: i miss confident ren can we just like have her back pls

username: ur style is fire omg

jonahmarais: that coffee looks so good

beautychickee: BAE SEXC
gabbieegonzalez: WE LOVE BAE
tatedoll: MISS BAE
↳ username: i'm-
serenity: LOVE U BAES😍

darciebuttons: i love ur style
serenity: i miss you
↳ username: did i miss something?
darciebuttons: i miss u more :(

––––

third person

"I just think we should go for a nice cosy one." The girl suggested, resting her head on his shoulder as the boy scrolled through different apartments on his laptop.

"But then we won't have much room to do fun things, like dance." Zach replied, "We could get one in between cosy and spacious?"

"So you mean an average apartment?" She asked as he paused but slowly nodded, both of them letting out a laugh.

"Let's find three we like and then we can go look at the three in person and decide there." Zach suggested, receiving a nod of approval from his girlfriend as they searched through the website they were on for finding their new home.

As they searched for a good hour or so, making sure that the three they had chose were absolutely perfect for them, the boy closed his laptop and let out a happy sigh.

"Do you want to go live on instagram?" Zach asked, grabbing his phone as Serenity nodded, cuddling into the boy as he opened up instagram and clicked on the live button, watching the viewers flood in.

"We should bake cupcakes," He then suggested, patting the girls face as she opened her eyes, "Wake up its only 7pm."

"You're warm, it's comfy." She replied, taking his phone out of his hand and looking at the screen, seeing the multiple comments that were being left, "Hi guys It's the best member of Why Don't We."

"That's a lie." Zach said, taking his phone back as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Zach why can't we take a nap." She sighed, following him through to the kitchen as he gestured towards his Instagram live, resting his phone up against the wall on the counter and looking at his girlfriend.

"After cupcakes," Zach said, flashing her a small smile as he pulled her into a hug, "Then we can nap."

"You can bake, I'll speak to the live," She smiled, grabbing his phone as she sat on the counter, "Hi so Zach is baking, let's talk about Shrek."

Zach furrowed his eyebrows as he let out a laugh, grabbing the ingredients from the cupboards until he made himself confused with what he actually needed to use, "Ren?"

"You're forgetting the eggs," She told him as he nodded, watching a small smile appear on his face as he grabbed a few, "Don't you dare."

"What?"

"I know you're going to throw one at me."

"Nooo, never." Zach shook his head, walking towards her as he looked at the live, "Oh, you ended it."

"Yes, can we please go nap now?" She asked, a frown appearing on her face as he rolled his eyes but smiled, shaking his head again, "But I just want to cuddle you."

"Ok fine lets go nap," Zach gave in, placing down the ingredients all in one place on the counter as he looked back at her, "But we are baking cupcakes when we wake up."

"Yes ok I just want to cuddle you," The girl nodded, sliding off the counter as she ran through to the boys bedroom, grabbing the few blankets he had and falling onto his bed, "Hurry up please."

"You're bossy today." He said, getting into his bed as Serenity immediately cuddled up to him, giving him half of the blanket space, "And clingy but I like clingy."

Serenity nodded, kissing his cheek a few times before her head rested on his chest and she closed her eyes, opening them up against when the boy moved her hand to his hair with a smile on his face.

"Can you play with it please?" He asked, placing a kiss on her forehead, "Thanks love you, good night."

"And you said I'm bossy." Serenity replied, still accepting his request as Zach shrugged, closing his eyes as the girl did the same.

And within minutes, the pair had both fallen asleep, intertwined with each other as the night dragged on.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

this chapter 🤝 absolute shit