42

INSTAGRAM DM

maddybaker
treasurexo

-

treasurexo
so i hear you created a hashtag, that's low.

maddybaker
why are you assuming it's me?

treasurexo
many reasons but i don't have time
to list because i'm about to board a flight.
anyways the hashtag, how FUCKING low
can you be? how much attention do you want?

maddybaker
who even are you tf

maddybaker
also yeah i did create the hashtag, so
hopefully everyone can see who zach
is actually dating instead of assuming
they know everything about her. and
maybe zach can realise who he ran back
to instead of being the stupid person he is.

maddybaker
i know you know zach, but i hear how you
are towards him and i can tell you don't
like him either.

treasurexo
1, zach knows i would never mean anything
i say, nor would i say anything disrespectful
about him when i know what type of guy he is. 

treasurexo
2, he's not "stupid" he did the right thing and
everyone who knows him can agree with this.
he only left you because you were toxic, we were
protecting him

treasurexo
and 3, if you EVER try to create something
as low as this again, i'm in la for the next week
and a half, i can take a flight to la whenever
i please. don't overstep your boundaries.

treasurexo
anyway i've got to go board the flight.
i know you're intentions. stop trying to be an
attention whore.

maddybaker
your fans would not like to find out
what you've said to me, would they?

treasurexo
and i'm sure zach's wouldn't like to find
out what you said to him. keep trying, you're
getting no where with this.
seen

–––––

third person.

"Honest to god Ren, I'll kill her and I'm not afraid of the time in prison i'll receive."

"Treasure, murder is not the answer." Serenity said as she looked at the girl, "Stop clenching your fists, relax your shoulders and count to 7."

"I told you my anger issues left ages ago." Treasure looked at her as the girl raised her eyebrows, making Treasure roll her eyes before doing exactly what Serenity had told her to do.

"Why do you let her get away with it, anyway?" She then asked.

Serenity shrugged, "I've got better things to do than worry about a bitch trying to ruin my day."

Treasure went quiet for a second before letting out a laugh, "I love this new confidence of yours. But seriously, if I were you I would've broken her arm by now."

"It's been tempting." She replied, grabbing her phone from out her pocket, "I never told anyone this but at my launch party I was really close to just punching her."

"Wait what did she do to make you angry?" Treasure asked.

"Made Zach cry, wouldn't comfort Zach when he was crying, told him to stay away from me," The girl listed, slightly shrugging, "A lot of things, but I didn't go for her because I wanted to enjoy my night."

"You should've just grabbed Zach's face and kissed him and then went for her, that would've been so iconic." She said through a laugh as she adjusted her position in her plane seat, "I can't wait to see the bad bitch side of you."

"You've already seen it before."

"Years ago though." Treasure shrugged, looking at Serenity, "I want to see the new improved bad bitch side."

"There is no new side," She furrowed her eyebrows with a confused look on her face, "I haven't improved anything."

"I don't know about that. Zach seems to be teaching you things," The girl said as she put her hoodie on, "Since you've known Zach you've been a lot more confident."

"Because he's not trying to put me down all the time," Serenity told Treasure as she grabbed her airpods, "My boy is a good influence, not a bad one."

"For some reason I don't think I'll be needing to use threats on him anymore." Treasure said with a somewhat confused tone in her voice, "I think he's learnt how to be better."

"But anyway we got off topic, yes I will be murdering Maddy if I see her ass in the streets." Treasure continued, rolling her eyes, "An absolute bitch."

"I cant let you do tha-"

"No I will-"

"Treasure let me finish my sentence," Serenity interrupted her as they turned to face each other, "I can't let you do that alone."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

ren and treasure said it's on sight😡🤚🏻

also next chapter yes zarenity content finally ugh we love to see it ok bye