54

third person.

"Are we going home yet?" Zach whined, wrapping a blanket around himself as he walked around the studio with nothing to do, "We've been here for hours."

"It's been 40 minutes." Jonah told him, looking at Zach as he shot Jonah a glare before continuing his walk around the room.

"How come Jack gets to leave the state and I don't." He said, sitting down in the corner of the room on a small chair, "Jack gets so much privilege."

"Jack left to go comfort Ren." Daniel said, "Something you have failed to do."

"She failed to support my fans." He shrugged, "She got what she deserved."

Corbyn let out a sigh as he looked at Daniel, shaking his head as a way to tell him to not start anything up because an argument is the least of their worries as of now.

"I just think we should hear her side of the story." Daniel mumbled, "I hate that she's been put though what she has."

"First Jack likes her, now you?" The boy replied, looking at Daniel as he furrowed his eyebrows and started laughing.

"Jack doesn't like her like that," Corbyn said confused.

"I'm gay," Daniel laughed, his hand placed on his stomach, "Speaking of being gay, did Mason ever text me back." He tilted his head, looking over at his phone before shaking his head and sighing.

"Alright well, it's just suspicious because Jack is staying at her apartment, I don't know what could be happening." Zach explained.

"He's probably sleeping on her couch, Jack is dating Gabbie." Jonah stopped what he was doing to join in with the conversation, twisting his chair around.

"Gabbie isn't talking to him right now, they probably broke up."

"Ok you're not talking to Ren, are you guys not together anymore?" Corbyn asked as Zach shrugged and sighed.

"I gave her journal back to her," Zach mumbled, seeing Daniel shoot his head towards him, "I regret it now but I was so upset so I made an impulsive decision and let her keep it, to avoid any arguments I guess."

"But you didn't give it back to her when you broke up in January?" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows as Zach nodded.

"I know."

"So she's probably now thinking you're going to break up with her, for good." Jonah told the boy, "Is that what you want?"

"This journal talk confuses me." Corbyn said, grabbing his phone and sending a text to his girlfriend, "Even Christina is now going to meet up with her, and we all know Christina hates negativity."

"I really do believe that fan account isn't a fan." Daniel spoke up, "Maybe I'll go to New York too."

"Let's just all go and leave Zach here." Corbyn joked, only to have the other two boys nodded in agreement.

Zach looked up at them with an upset look in his face as he ever so subtly shrugged, letting out a sigh before grabbing his phone and opening up Instagram to go onto the drama pages, handing his phone to Daniel as he let the boy read through it.

"So you did keep up with the drama pages." Daniel said in a proud sort of tone, reading through each post, "See even the fans have suspicions of it being a hater."

"I don't want to assume though, because if it is a fan i've let her get away with it," Zach shrugged, avoiding eye contact as Jonah looked over at the three of them with a confused look on his face.

"Zach, everyone we know has said they've never ever had Ren do something like that, we're all convinced it's Maddy, we just need proof." Jonah told him.

"How are we going to get proof?" Zach asked, "I'm not messaging Maddy, I promised myself I wouldn't do that."

"Does Ren have proof?" Corbyn asked the boy.

Zach slowly nodded, looking down at the floor as he mumbled, "I said I didn't want to see it though."

"Well, Jack could ask?" Daniel suggested, rolling in eyes in slight annoyance to Zach, "Unless Maddy tells any fans and the word gets out."

"Zach why can't you just message your girlfriend," Corbyn blurted out, ignoring the current conversation that was happening, "None of us have heard from her for almost a week, no one knows how she's doing except for Eben, Jack and Treasure. Aren't you worried?"

"Of course I'm worried, but I'm just frustrated with what she said. Fan or not that tweet was still unlike her." Zach replied, getting up from where he was sitting and grabbing himself a drink.

"Yes because she's a nice person. She doesn't get annoyed unless she has to, Treasure has said before that she's the type of person to have the anger build up, and who is constantly on her back? Maddy." Corbyn explained to the boy, giving him a glare as he did so.

"The entire group is on your side right now, Ren has four people if Christina has the time to go see her." He continued, finally finishing his talk as he let out a sigh.

"If anything that's probably reminding her on when she was with Josh, because then didn't she only have Treasure?" Daniel furrowed his eyebrows as Zach nodded, scratching the back of his neck.

"Fine, i'll have a talk with Jack and i'll message Renny." Zach replies, letting out a sigh as he has a somewhat stressed look on his face, "Can we change the subject now?"

"Great. Now that's sorted let's get back to actually
making music." Daniel said, walking back over to Jonah.

"Sorry for getting annoyed, I'm just worried for her." Corbyn said to Zach, a sympathetic smile on the boys face, "It's important she has people ya know? especially if our fan base is sending her so much hate right now."

"It's fine, you had a reason to, it was helpful." Zach replied, thanking his bandmate before sharing a small bro hug and walking over to the other two, ready to get some more music finalised for their new album.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

hi here's your reminder to drink water and have some food, your health is important <3