Chapter 22

Luke-
I can't stand it anymore. Jesse has been up in her room for two days now. After I told her what happen. Man it's all my fault. She won't come out of her room. Caroline and I have to bring food up there and leave it by her door. Anyway I'm leaving for tour in the morning and carter is coming by in a few hours with hunter, Ashley and Jacob. He is leaving Ashley and the boys here with Caroline,Jesse and my boys. It's gonna be a full house. I'm sitting on the couch watching Tate play with his cars and listening to Bo bang on the drums upstairs.

"Hey anyone home"
I heard a voice say. I turned the TV off and got up and went to the front door.

"Of course with Bo on the Drums and the smell of Caroline cooking there has to be a human in here" I laughed while greeting Carter and Ashley.
"Well will you look at that, hunter you've grown!"
I said while picking him up and spinning him upside down.
"Hey uncle Luke stop it" he giggled.
I set him down and he ran over and started playing with Tate.
"Now I need to see a girl for once" Ashley said while going over to Caroline.
"Listen man I have to thank you for letting us come here, I've been under a lotta stress lately with a now three year old, a baby and tour plus Ashley it's hit me hard" carter said while sitting in the couch.
"You have no idea" I said.

"Yeah I kinda do now have you met Jacob" carter asked.

"I believe I haven't" I smiled as Carter handed me a little baby boy.

"He's getting big, growing like a weed" Carter said.

"No kidding" I said. Jacob wiggled in my arms. He babbled baby talk and he even smiled at me.
Then I heard a small weak voice.

"Carter?" It was Jesse

"Hey girl!!" Carter said while getting up and giving her a hug. Jesse was dressed in sweats and a hoodie.
She sat beside me and I reached over and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Can I hold Jacob?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said and handed him to her. She held him for awhile in tell.

"Carter can I talk to me dad alone please?" Jesse asked

"Yeah" he said while coming over and getting Jacob. He left and I looked at Jesse.

"Dad, I love you a lot and I was thinking about what you told me and I was wondering if it was possible for me to see my brother?" Jesse asked

"Yeah Jess it's possible, I'm leaving for tour and if you want to come with me because I'm playing Oklahoma then I'll take you to see him" I explained.

"Okay" she answered and I wrapped my arms around her. Then hunter came running in, laughing. He jumped in Jesse's lap and have her a hug then started to give her little kisses in tell she started laughing.

"Thanks Hunt for that" Jesse said.

"No problem" he giggled.

"Nice outfit buddy" Jesse said while gently punching his shoulder.

"Haha thanks!" He replied.

"So hunt how's the big brother life treating ya?" Jesse asks

"Well um Jacob is small and can't play with me yet but I love him, we've already gotten pictures together!" Hunter says.

I smirked a little on that one.

"Jesse can we go out back a ride horses?" Hunter asks.

"Why don't we all go outside! Me, Bo and Tate can ride the four wheelers while y'all ride Player. Carter can join us guys while Ashley and Caroline can have Jacob" I but in.

"Yeah that sounds good! Let me go change and I'll be right back" Jesse said while getting up.

A few minutes later Jesse came down in jeans and a buck commander shirt. She put her boots on and we all started to walk down to the barn. All three little boys raced down there. The girls were already down there with Carter and Jacob.
I put my arm around Jesse and see looked up at me.
I smiled. But she didn't smile back.
So I moved my arm.
We got down to the Barn and I grabbed the four wheelers. Jesse was working Player, in the horse pin. Hunter was on the fence watching her.
"Hey Caroline" I called out but she didn't respond.
"Carol??" I said more worried like.
I left the four wheelers where they were and asked Carter to watch my boys and Jesse. I ran up to the house.
The closer I got to the house the more worried I got. I opened the house door and it was quiet. I crept around the house afraid to make a sound. Then I heard the front door open quietly. Thinking it was Jesse or Carter or even the boys. I kept looking around. But then I heard Caroline's voice.
"Okay right in here" she said.
"Carol?" I said while running over to her. She jumped and shoved someone out the door.
"Um uh hey baby" she said while coming up to give me a kiss but I backed away.
"Who is that" I ask.
"No one!" She says.
"Caroline! Are you hiding Guys from me! Are you cheating on me?! I thought you loved me! You said that when we got married!!" I yelled kind heart broken.
"Oh my gosh" I said over and over again. I paced back in forth in front of the door.
Caroline went back out front and brought the guy inside.
"What hell?!?!?" I screamed.
Caroline didn't jump or anything but the guy sure did. She set him down on our couch in our house!
"Stay here Tyler I'll be back" she said.
I was pacing.
"Thomas Luther Bryan! You should be ashamed of your self!" Caroline snapped.
"Why! Your the one bring guys in TO MY HOUSE AND YOU HAVE MY RING ON THAT HOLDS OUR LOVE AND YOU EVEN HAVE A DAMN "L" ON YOUR RING FINGER" I yelled so loud, I bet everyone heard me.
"Luke" Caroline said tear eyed
"I love you and I wouldn't cheat on you! You know me better than that" she added.
"Then what is he doing here" I said my voice still a little loud.
"Just listen to him" Is all she said. So I went over and sat down in the chair across from him.
"Um hi I'm Tyler chamber" the guy said.
"You know who I am" I said back.
"Yeah right" Tyler sighed
"I was told that I have a little sister named Jesse, that lives here" Tyler added.
My eyes got big and my mouth dropped.
What did I just hear?!!