Chapter 6

Luke's pov- I stayed out looking for them all the in tell it was 5:00am. There my babies well one is and Jesse is my baby girl. I think I know where they are! I'm down in some woods and I see little foot prints and then I see bigger ones. I started to get worried I follow the foot prints to see where they go and It's now 7:00am. I HAVE A SHOW!!!!! I called Caroline and she came I pick me up I went to get ready. I was still thinking where Jesse and Bo could have gone.

Jesses pov-

I woke up to the strange little house with Bo right next to me. I helped get his shoes on and I got mine on. I pulled my hair up and I fixed Bo's. The one girl helped us in to her car. With a grown up an I made sure Bo sat in my lap no matter what. We got there and she toke us to the front she said she got floor seats but there no very close. Well the show started and we sat in the seats no one knew it was us because one we mud on our face two you couldn't really tell and that's all I got. All the people went in and then for was daddy. The girl told us to go up there and me and Bo took off running,pushing though people. "Daddy!,Daddy!" I yelled as we got to to the front but he couldn't hear us but I saw uncle Jason Aldean. I waved at him to come here and I went over to him and I told him every thing and he grabbed Bo and then me. He brought us to his changing room and we handed us V.I.P passes. I ran out with Bo and over to the stairs. Daddy was singing a song that's says 'he cussed kick the dust saying son it's way to dry' he was jumping and having a great time on stage. Me and Bo snuck up on stage and we had our headphones on so the sound wouldn't hurt our ears. We went behind Kent and over to Carter's side and I tec guy put Bo on Carter's shoulders. It was kinda hard for carter to play but he did. We kept the crowd from not telling Daddy. They handed me a toy guitar and I went over to James I love this trick. I started to play like him and when Daddy turned around. He dropped his mic in the crowd and ran over to us well Bo because he saw him first. He hugged Bo and held him so tight. He went back to the front with Bo and forgot me. I was speechless, James looked down and me and I took off running. I ran out of the area and I ran and ran. I ran in to a woods and then along a highway.

Luke's pov-

Haha seeing Bo was great after the show I went over to Caroline and Tate and we hugged an kissed all if them. "Bubba" Tate said Oh My God!!!! that was Tate's first word. "LUKE! LUKE!" carter said running up to me "I have a new friend" he said again "okay so" I said back "here meet her" he said in and very happy voice. Jesse walked out and carter picked her up and she hugged carter and called him Daddy. "What?" I said "Jesse I'm your daddy" I said to her. "No not any more not what you did to me!" she started to cry and carter calmed her back down. She fell and sleep in Carter's arms. I was so confused what did I do. Bo and Tate seemed confused to well Bo was more confused than Tate but as well watched carter walk away with Jesse in his arms.

(Sorry guys it's short I'll get more to you soon)