Chapter 13

Jesse pov-

Okay so I'm living with Luke now but it's weird waking up to having two not one but two little brothers. I'm truly missing Carter I heard Luke I mean Thomas I mean luther no I meant dad ugh I don't know what to call him. Right now it's 1:00 in the morning and I woke up crying but Luke didn't come to check if I was okay and Caroline went the Georgia with the boys and I begged her to take me but she wouldn't. I soon snuck in to Luke's room and grabbed his phone and toke it back to my room and I called Carter.

(Phone conversation)

Carter- Luke it's one in the morning what do you want

Jesse- carter it's me Jesse

Carter- oh oh hi honey what's wrong

Jesse- I miss you,I miss Georgia and I miss old life daddy I want you back

I was now crying

Carter- oh Jesse honey I miss you to,i miss you living with me but you said you wanted to go with Luke

Jesse- well carter Truly I don't know what I want,i don't know if I want you or Luke

Carter- well Jesse I meant to tell you something before you left

Jesse- what is it

Carter- when you left...you...you left your baby brother

Jesse-What!!

Carter- yes your I mean my kid I guess he's not your brother any more well Hunter was born just a few hours ago.

Jesse- what really! I want to come home now I know I'm meant to live with you

Carter- No No Jesse stay with Luke for awhile

Jesse- I've been here for 6 months!!!!

Carter- yes I know honey but Luke likes having you there but Luke has to go on tour soon so that means I have to leave as well so when we do leave I want you to come down to Georgia and help Ashley with baby hunter okay?

Jesse- okay you swear!

Carter- I swear!

Jesse- okay talk to you later

Carter- okay bye

(End of conversation)

I set Luke's phone on my side table and I went back to sleep.

~next morning~

Carter's pov-

I woke up to a baby crying,it was hunter. I got up and picked him up and cradled him. He stopped and I sat down while holding him. "I love you my hunting bear!" I kissed his head and laid him back down and watched him sleep so peacefully. I went back to sleep but woke up once again by Ashley.

"Yeah babe what's up!" I said while getting up to walk over to her.

"The doctor said we could leave because hunter is heathy and ready to go!" She piped up.

"Okay baby let's go!!" I stated

I dressed hunter in a guitar onezie and I put him in his animal style car seat while Ashley was getting dressed. We were all done and we left that very day. I put hunter in the truck and we left. We got home and Ashley went back to bed because she's still very sore but I stayed up with hunter I held him then I face timed Luke so he could see his 'nephew'

L- luke C-carter

L- what's up carter!!

C- nothing much man you?

L- oh Caroline went down to georgia so I'm here with jessi

C- oh nice um I wanted to show you something

L- sure thing bro what is it

(I faced the camera to hunter)

L- awe dude contracts

C- thank man

L- well I have to go

C- okay talk to you later

We hung up and I can't sing but I sang to hunter anyway. I grabbed my guitar and played DO I by Luke. Hunter is my life and my soul. I wouldn't let anything hurt him. I fed hunter and then laid him down to take a nap while I went to do yard work. I was almost done when I see a car pull up in the drive way. Who is that I thought. And guess what it was Caroline and the boys.

"Hey y'all what y'all doing down here?" I asked while I hugged Bo and Tate.

"Ew your sweaty" Tate said and made me laugh so I picked him up and hugged him tight

"There now you are to!" I laughed we walked in side. The girls started to talk while I should the boys hunter. They wanted to play with him but I told them he's to little. They both got to hold him but Tate wanted to hold him more than Bo did. Tate talked to hunter and while hunter was laying on the ground Tate was right next to him showing him his toys. Bo on the other hand was talking with me witch I didn't mind I can't wait for hunter to get bigger so he can play with the boys and say funny stuff!!!!