Chapter 27

Jesse-
*year after leaving Nashville*

"Shut up Duncan" I laughed.
"Fine" he laughed.
I was hanging out at his place. I've grown close to him.
"Hey Jess" Langston said while joining us in the living room.
There brothers.
"We have a rodeo today wanna come?" Langston asks.
"Sure" I say while texting Tyler.
"Yeah there's gonna be a concert playing afterwards thought we all could go watch" Duncan said.
"That'll be cool" Langston said.
Duncan got up and went to go ready for the rodeo.
"So um Jesse.." Langston starts.
"Yeah" I say getting him to get speaking
"The artist that's playing is going to be um you know a good singer" he says
"Um I thought so even though I don't know who it is" I laughed.
"Yeah here's my real question um well you know this kinda hard to say but will you like be my girlfriend" he asks.
I look up at him for awhile.
Like is he for real?
I like Langston heck yeah I have a crush on him.
"Yeah I will" I said. He light up and hugged me.
"Thanks you!" He says.
"What? Oh did you ask her out?" Duncan says and comes in to the living room.
"Yeah" Langston says.
"Come on boys and Jesse the rodeo is soon" there dad yelled from the front door.
We walked out and got in the lifted ford. I wish it was Chevy but it's not.
Langston held my hand as we walked around the rodeo arena. Duncan was helping his farther with something.
"Very cool arena" I said trying to make small talk.
"Yeah it's somethin' '' Langston replied
Then I heard some voices.
"Dad tell Bo I want to hit the ball as well" a little kid whined.
I laughed and Langston looked at me.
"What?" He asked
"Little kids" I simply stated.
"Oh" he mumbled
We kept walking and little did I know that little kid back there was Tate Bryan, my used to be baby brother.

---
Langston had to leave, the rodeo was starting very soon.
I watched back behind everything.

"This is gonna be so cool too bad, dad couldn't come watch" I heard a little boy I think say.

"Yep but he has to do all that stuff with my dad" another little boy said to him.

"Hey T why are you so quiet" the second boy said

"Stop shrugging your shoulders!" The first boy said

I really shouldn't be listening to them but I can't help it. I shook my head and fixed my eyes back at the rodeo arena

And for the seconds time I didn't know that those three kids that I was listening to were Bo Bryan, Hunter Carter and Tate Bryan the three boys who cried like mad when I left Nashville for Oklahoma. I was to busy watching the riders out in the arena to notice that they were three favorite little boys of mine that I loved when I was a Bryan. I went up to the where the people sit and watch the rodeo. I heard footsteps behind me and two little boy voices. I debating to turn around and see what boys they were because maybe I knew them but Langston was riding right now I didn't want to miss any second of it but should I turn around? It may be just some boys wondering around like normal. It was the only thought right now. Should I turn to look at the boys?

*sorry for the short chapter anyway I just wanted to say that this story is ending soon and I'll be posting some chapters..when I get them written*

*Also please post on this chapter, tell me what Jesse should do, turn around or ignore them*