Chapter 7

Carter's pov-
This Fan gave me Jesse they said she was along the streets. Jesse told me everything what happened to her and all the up in tell now. That's when I walked her over to Luke and then she called me daddy. I don't even have a girlfriend. I'm gonna take Jesse in she needs someone and I know she was Luke's kid but she doesn't want to go to him and I live in Georgia that's where I'm from and I'm moving to Tennessee I just don't know where to yet. Luke said I could have her he was greatly disappointed he loved her. "You can come see her whenever you want you and the boys plus Caroline" I said to him. I put Jesse in my bunk in the bus we where gonna go back the Tennessee and then I'll drive back to Georgia. I felt bad for Luke but I don't know what he did but I like Jesse and she will be cared for with me. I sat down to talk to Luke alone
(CARTER AND LUKES TALK)

L- what did you wanna talk about

C- Luke I'm very sorry about me taking Jesse away from you

L- it's okay she's more happy with you

C- Luke don't say it like that,i have a big house and I'm gonna raise her in Georgia like we were.

L- yeah I know I'm just gonna miss her

C- you'll see her next year for tour and stuff come on Luke be happy for me and Jesse

L- i am happy

C- you don't sound like it

L- carter you don't even have a wife not even a girlfriend

C- so! I can raise her just fine the way I am

L- yeah okay

C- what's that supposed to mean

L- oh nothing

C- yeah okay I'm gonna go pack

I got up and left Luke there sitting like a idiot. I grabbed my duffle bag and I pack my dirty clothes in a Walmart sack and I put jesses in there. I put mine and Jesses clothes in my bag and I packed every thing up and I was ready to go.
-few hours later-
We where in Tennessee I got off the bus with Jesse and I put my bag in the very back and I put Jesse in the back seat well she climbed out and hugged Bo and Tate goodbye. She hugged Caroline and then she looked at Luke and shook his hand and when she was heading back to the truck Bo ran up to her with Tate and the both boys kissed her goodbye. Jesse smiled and got in to the truck and shut the door. I shook Luke's hand and I said bye to every one and I left. It was going to be a long drive back to Georgia but we will stop at hotels along the way well I was pulling out and I got stopped bye Luke. I got out as Luke ran up to me begging for him to try one more time with Jesse. I opened the back seat door an I saw Jesse I went in and grabbed her. She held on to me and when I told her she was gonna go with Luke and try with him one more time. She started to cry and throw a fit. "No no daddy don't let him take me!" she begged back I held her and I opened my front truck door and I sat down with her on my lap. "Now Jesse I love you I really do but I think you belong with Luke" that was totally a lie I wanted Jesse I really wanted her to stay with me but Luke found her first.

Luke's pov-
I saw Jesse and how much she wanted Carter. I mean I have my two boys and Carter has No one. I thought awhile I love Jesse but she really belongs to carter more I mean when I first brought her on to the bus she loved playing with him. She always asked where he was. She would sneak up on him and scare him. She always played with his Guitars. I mean she looks like him. I'm gonna let her stay with carter I went over to them and told them my thoughts and Jesse hugged me thanks you and she kissed my cheek and said thanks for every thing you did. Carter put her back in the back seat and we did our little bro hug thing and he left for the road. I stood there smiling and waving bye.