Chapter 20

So before I start the chapter the last chapter got a lot of comments saying that was weird and stuff like that......I agree that chapter 19 was a weird chapter but would you be nervous if you had to tell your country superstar dad that you want to try out for a singing thing I mean I would.

(Jesse's preview)

I ran over to my horse and ran off in to the woods. When I knew I got far enough away from the house I stopped and let me and my horse 'Play It Again' take a breath. Yes I named my horse after that song why I did that I really don't know but I call him 'player' for short. I grabbed my phone and called my Best best friend I could ever have Justin...yes it's a boy but he's really nice and we are just friends and that's it.

| phone convo |

J= Justin JB= Jesse

J- hey Jesse what's up chica

JB- Justin where are you. I need you.

J- why what's wrong

JB- meet me at the baseball fields/woods and hurry!

J- okay I'll be there in 5

And we hung up.

I saw Justin pull up and I ran over and hugged him.

( To see what Justin looks like then look in the picture above )

I started to cry, He held me in his arms as I cried he rubbed my back

"shhhhh its okay" Justin said

I pulled away and he whipped my tears away. His Bright blue eyes sparkled when he looked at me. Wait on seconed no no no I can't fall in love with him, he's my best friend.

"Now jesse tell me what's wrong'' Justin said and I toke a deep breath, I told him everything as I spoke I could tell he was getting more and more confused.

"Justin do you understand" I asked

"Well kinda why don't you tell Luke that you want to do the singing thing and I'm Pretty sure he will understand, plus Jesse he will help you threw everything" Justin Told me. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Okay I will...but I'm really nervous what if he takes it to far like makes a big deal over it" I asked

"Well we will just have to find out" Justin said and we rode back to my house. Justin rode his dirt bike and I rode my horse. We got there and I didn't see my dad anywhere.

"Dad??.......Daaaad?" I yelled and I saw him run out of the barn and over to me. He hugged and I struggled to get away but he soon let me go.

"Where have you been Jesse McKenna Bryan!!" he snapped at me.

Yes my middle name is McKenna and Luke Uses it all the time. Especially when I get in trouble.

"Dad Lay off I was just in the woods" I told him. He was mad like a lot.

"JESSE!!!!! YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME THAT WAY" he yelled and I stepped away. He never yells at me like that he always just gives me a speech and stuff but he has never yelled at me. I was starting to get mad as well. Why is he yelling I was just in the woods yes I ran off but I was scared

"LUKE YOU NEED TO COOL OFF BECAUSE I WAS JUST IN THE WOODS BECAUSE I WAS SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him. He was In shock that I just screamed. I saw Caroline run out and she broke us up. She started to talk with Luke while I went away to cool off myself.

"Wait Jesse stay here" she said and I stood next to Justin. Luke walked up to me and I backed away.

"Jesse please listen I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I was scared that you were hurt now momma has told me why you were coming to talk with me....please let me help you with anything you need" Luke said and he went on and on. I flashed a look at Caroline. She laughed and I went up and punched Luke in the Arm and that shut him up real quick.

"Luke that hurt me but I'll get over it like I always do but thanks for wanting to help and I'll ask if I need anything but right now I need to cool off and be alone for a bit do you mind if I Camp out by my self or with Justin and Sahara" I said and he agreed he knows Justin but isn't quite happy with him. I don't know why Justin is a Good Kid. He's been my friend from uh I think when I first Started Nashville school he was there for me all the way up in tell now. I grabbed the camping gear and Sahara came over and we got our tents set up. I lit a small Fire and we sat and talked. I heard someone walk to us and I grabbed my knife.

"Sissy.....Siiiisssssyyyy" I heard Bo say.

"yes Bo I'm here" I set my phone down and he walked over to me with a bag.

"daddy said bring this to you it's Food Stuff!" he said and he had a flashlight with him. I toke the stuff and kissed his head and I watched him run back to the house.

"Where were we again?" I asked.

"Oh um about your singing" Sahara said

"Oh yeah well would y'all like to do it with me??!" I asked they both looked at each other then back at me. Justin was looking on the ground rubbing his hands tougher.

"well Um......um.....uh Jess you know I love ya as a friend but Girl i can't sing'' Justin said sadly

I looked at Sahara and I could tell she was trying not to crack a smile but I couldn't help it I busted out laughing.

"Justin my friend..you play guitar and I want you to play with with me and if Sahara does it she can sing or play an instrument" I said and Justin just looked at me blankly. Then he started to smile.

"Okay I'm in" he said and Sahara nodded her head yes and I jumped for joy. We group hugged and justin started to play his guitar. We sang a couple different songs but we just couldn't find the right one.

"Well guys I'm getting tired we should try to finish in the morning" I said and they agreed. We all crawled in our tents and went to sleep.