Chapter 4 lukes pov-

I turn around to see Tate holding my tooth paste and he had the cap off and he had the paste all over his hands and he was rubbing it on Carter's guitar. Oh my lord I thought. "TATEUM!" I yelled in my pissed off voice. He looked up at me and I toke a picture an I snatched him up. He started to cry, "Tate..tater you don't do that I hate when you cry and...." I toke a deep breath and toke him in to the bathroom and cleaned him up. While I was in there I heard Carter yell some cuss words. It made me laugh. "LUKE!!!!" He yelled on the top if his lungs. I walk out of the bathroom while holding Tate who still had my tooth paste bottle in his hand. Caroline walked out of our room that was in the back if the bus. "What are you yelling about now Carter!" she moaned while rubbing her eyes. He held up his guitar and I started to laugh just a little because I knew he was ticked off. Tate smiled his only few teeth smile. I handed him to Caroline while I helped carter clean off his guitar. I heard him mumble "watch you kid more often" " hey!" I snapped at him "what" he said in a moody voice "don't you say I need to watch my kids more often because for your information I do watch my children!!!!" I yelled at him. That set him off and it set me off we started yelling back at forth at each other. We stopped messing with the guitar and we yelled and shouted at each other.

(Jesses pov-)
I woke up to daddy and carter yelling at each other. I got up off of my pallet of blankets I slept on. I saw Bo awake he was crying. I sat down next to him. "What's wrong Bo?" I said while putting my arm around him. He sniffled and spoke " I'm scared and I want DADDY!!!" he screamed and cried "it's okay" I said trying to make him feel a little better.

(Luke's pov-)
We cussed at each other and shouted at each other then I heard Bo scream "I Want my DADDY!" I jumped and ran to the back for him. When I got to he was crying a throwing a fit. " BoBo what's wrong" I said to him he saw me and jumped up and ran over to me as fast as he could. I picked him up and held him, he rested his head on my shoulder and he started to clam down and rocked him to side to side. I really moved around in a slow movement. I walked back to the front with him and I flipped carter off as I walked off the bus Jesse ran out with me. I shut the door and set Bo down and he started to whine again. I picked him back up I saw Caroline out here with Tate. She was in my truck changing Tate and putting tan shorts and a yellow shirt on him. She put his tennis shoes on his and set him down and he went running around the bus area. I dressed Bo and put his shoes on him and set him down and he when and played. I saw jesses sitting on the steps of the bus door. She looked up set. I went over and sat next to her. "What's wrong baby girl" I said putting my arm around her and she leaned on me. "I'm tired of my clothes and my dirtiness" she said I looked at her and I stood up and picked her up and swung her around she giggled and laughed I stopped and held her. "Let's go get you some good clothes" I said to her while moving her hair outta her face. She smiled I brought her inside and I helped her with the shower and she got cleaned up and i handed her some new clothes they where my sisters daughter kris's when she was nine she's a little older now but I kept these for Bo because there boy clothes and there camo and perfect for hunting when he's older. She put them on and I brushed her hair out and pulled it up in a pony tail with Caroline's help. I put her in the truck and her buckled up. I said bye to Tate and Caroline. I was taking Bo with me and I was bringing Jesse to the store. I pulled out and set off the the mall. I got there and Jesse held Bo's hand while we walked in but soon the press and news people were all around us I snatched up Bo and Jesse and I went in I told them to cover there faces while I walked in they both Did what i asked and I went in to a couple stores bought stuff for Tate,Bo and Jesse. I bought for Bo 1 lime green,1 blue,1 black,1 gray under armor shirts,4 black basket ball shorts, 1 pair of Chevy truck Flip flops. I got Tate 4 bright colored shirts and 3 different colored shorts. last but not least Jesse I got her 3 different colored tank tops,one blue button down shirts,4 jean shorts,few basketball shirts and shorts,2 pair of tennis shoes,one pair of Flip Flops and one pair of Boots. We loaded back up in the truck and I kept the windows up while I sped off trying to escape the press. I turned up the radio and I was in Oklahoma for my consorts so yeah. We got back to the area where Tate and Caroline where. I look back and Bo had my phone and Jesse was watching him there where beginning to get close to each other they ack like they have been siblings forever. I grabbed the I pad an I took a picture of them. I smiled and said guys look up and they both did and Jesse smiled but Bo just looked at the camera. It made me laugh and we all got out and I let the kids run around and play but they had to stay near us.