Chapter 5 jesses pov-

I was running around with Bo We ran and ran and then I think We ran to far because when I looked back, daddy's truck wasn't there, daddy's bus wasn't there. Mommy or Tate weren't there.

"Bo!" I said he stopped and looked at me. "What?" he said "I think were lost he started to get scared. "It's okay we will find our way back". I held his hand and we started to walk back the way I think it was.

Luke's pov-

I look up from my phone to see Bo and Jesse missing. I jumped up "JESSE,BO WHERE ARE YOU" I was worried I told Caroline to take the truck with Tate. I toke off running,they couldn't have gone far well I don't think they could of.I yelled there names and I had tears in my eyes while I was looking. I saw my longboard and I toke off on it. I saw mud on the grass and it had little foot prints in it I knew they where there's but the foot prints were scattered in the mud so I didn't no what way to go. I just followed my heart and I toke off again. "THOMAS BOYER BRYAN!!!!" I toke and breath "JESSE PORTER BRYAN!!!!" I yelled I was now crying but I used my sleeve and I whipped them away.

Jesses pov- we went though trees and mud then we had to cross a creek I don't think I'm going the right way. Bo said something "jesses it's getting dark" he pointed out. Great I thought just great were lost,cold an hungry and I don't even know where we are at!! We kept walking I held Bo's hand very tightly. Then it started to rain it made me mad but it's my fault well it's our fault we ran off when dad told us not to. I found and dry spot and we sat there huddled up next to each other. I saw a flash light and I quickly yelled "Daddy?!?!?!" but it wasn't daddy it was a girl who looked to be 14 or 15. She looked at me and said " what y'all doing out here and wait your Luke's Bryan's kids!''. I nodded my head yes "where lost" I mumbled she told us to follow her. She picked Bo up and she held me hand while I held the flash light. We walked up to a house and she walked us in to it and she snuck us up stairs. "I'm Katie" I shook her hand and I told her our names even though she already know them. "You can sleep here tonight your dad has an consort in the morning and I'm going to it so I can take y'all home" she smiled. I agreed and I slept with Bo on the bottom bunk of her bunk bed. I fell asleep thinking of daddy and if he was looking for us.