Chapter 9

Bo pov-
When dad left I busted out crying, I didn't want to wear the stupid clothes. I laid on my bed with my face in my pillow and I screamed and cried. I heard voices down stairs up I didn't know who it was because I couldn't hear the words. I heard Dad come up the stairs with Tate and dad was asking Tate what swim trunks he wanted to wear oh I see he gets to wear swim trunks and I had to wear stupid kakis and a dumb polo shirts. "THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!'' I yelled at the door then I kicked the door when I did it hurt really bad and I fell down crying and holding my foot. I moved my hand and it was all bloody I look at my foot and it was bleeding. "OW" I cried "ITS BLEEDING" I screamed. "MOMMY!! MOMMY!!!!!!" my mom can running in and she saw me curled up and she got on her knees and she looked at my foot. "LUKE!" she yelled daddy came running in. he picked me up and I didn't look at him. I didn't even hold on to him. I just crossed my arms and looked away. "Let me see it" I heard my mama say and I showed her and she looked at dad. "Can you stand up?" I nodded my head yes and I got stood up but then sat back down my toes hurt. Dad scooped me up and brought me in to the bathroom and sat me in the tub. Before he turned the water on he took my shirt off and then my shorts. Then turned the water off and cleaned my foot off then mama came in and put this thing called goze I think then she put a camo wrap on my foot and she helped me out the door to the back yard but first she put my basketball shorts on then she sat me in a lawn chair out side. I saw Jesse but I really didn't care I was tired and I didn't feel good. Daddy sat down next to me said "now Bo was that very nice to yell?" i was quiet but then I said "no sir"
"Why did you kick the door?" I said he had a very serious look. "I don't know sir I was just mad"
"Well you know yelling wasn't good and kicking the door wasn't good as you can tell and being mean was really not good" he looked at me and I knew something was coming.
"I know sir" I had teared filled eyes now
" Well Thomas your going to be punished" wow he just used my first name! "I know I will be and I choose not to have TV for a week" I can live with out TV really well but sometimes I that's all I really do. He nodded his head an he left to go over to uncle carter and Jesse,Tate and mama. I really felt left out right now. My stomach started to hurt and then out of now where I felt like I had to throw up. I got up and quickly limped in to the bathroom and I sat down against the wall just waiting to see if I do throw up.

-Luke's pov-
I came up from the big canon ball I did. Tate had this life jacket on and he was swimming around. I look over to see Bo but he wasn't there. I look back and Jesse was swimming with Tate and carter. I get out and I thought to my self was I to hard in him. I really did get a little to angry at him before. I should have just let him wear what he wanted. I walk inside and I go up to his room nope not there I go to my room nope not there. Where could have he have gone. Then I heard coughing. I walked in to the guest bathroom that was down stairs and there he was throwing up. I ran over to his side and I got on my knees and I sat by him rubbing his back. "It won't stop!" he cried "it's okay I know just let it all out" I said gently "It hurts daddy" he cried again. "It's okay I'm right here" he soon stopped and I handed him and towel and he whipped his mouth and he crawled in to my lap and cried. I wonder why he was crying so much but now I know he's sick. I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and I laid him down on the couch and I propped his head up and I put his spider-man blanket on him. I brought the little trash can over to him. I put some sprite in his hulk cup and set it on the table. I kissed his head and turned cartoons on for him and I didn't have it up so loud. I put him in the den and I turned the lights down and I kept the door open. "Bobo just call for me if you need something" but when I left he called me back and said "please don't leave daddy,lay down with me. I don't wanna be alone" he begged I agreed and I ran out and changed in to comfy clothes and I ran back in to the den and I laid down and he snuggled up with me and we watched his show tougher.