Chapter 26

Jesse-

Soon we were in Oklahoma. Did I miss Nashville? Yes I do miss it. Will I ever go back? I don't even know.
Does Luke miss you?
I'm sure he does
did Luke want you to leave?
I don't know.
How is life in Oklahoma going to be good if you're Luke Bryan's daughter
I sighed. I have no idea.
I most likely won't make any friends.
I was quite the whole trip and that didn't bug me but it bugged Tyler.
I was still shocked Justin kissed me.
Tyler pulled up to a house and stepped out. He pushed me inside and asked what I thought.
"It's nice" I whispered.
"Yeah it's a working process" he sighed.
"Yeah" I agreed
I walked outside and went to the car and grabbed my stuff. Tyler helped and we put it in my new room. I left again and went outside. I was bored. No friends to hang out with. No little brothers. No Carter. No Hunter. No Jacob. No Caroline. No Luke. No Ashley. No Justin. No Black Mike. No uncle Jason. No more Bryan family.
I sighed and sat down. The sky looks all sad and depressing. I rolled my eyes and watched the gray clouds movement.
"Hey sis" I thought of Bo saying that and I cringed at the thought.
"Hey" I said
"I'm going to a party tonight and there's one for teens wanna come?" Tyler asked.
"Um sure" I said
"Sweet I'll tell you when we're leaving" he said and left to inside.
I put my headphones in and listened to music.
Florida Georgia Line played threw my ears.
I loved Tyler and Brian they were cool guys. I've never met them. Sadly.
I was a huge fan of them. I loved some other artists but my main guys are Tyler and Brian. I went inside and to my room. I started to make my room in to my kinda room. I put up all my FGL posters, some of my Chase rice posters I love him as well. Some Jake Owen posters, some Brantley Gilbert posters and last but not least some George Strait posters. I made my bed and put my clothes away.
"Okay Jess it's time to go" Tyler yelled.
I looked at myself. I put my hair in a braid and then I put some wranglers and my "Keep Calm and Shine On" tank top.
My boots came on last.
Tyler was in the truck waiting. I got in and buckled my seat belt.
"Ready?" He asked
"Yes" I said
We drove to a empty field and there were trucks everywhere. Tyler dodged those trucks and drove me to another spot. There were a few trucks.
"I'm leaving my truck here for you" Tyler said as I got out.
He got out as well and start walking to the other party spot.
"Who are you" a few people asked
"I'm Jesse Br- I mean Chamber" I said
"So your Tyler's little sister" a kid said
"Yeah" I answered
"Cool! Come on newbie we'll show you the roots" a boy said. I smile and sat on the tail gate. As people talked and blasted music threw the speakers. I was starting have fun.
My phone buzzed and a few people looked at me.
"Sorry" I said and looked at my phone.

It was Justin.

"I miss you so much😭"
He says
"I miss you to"
I said back
"Come home Jesse 😔"
He says back
" I can't Justin. This is my home now. I'm sorry I left but I found my real family and they are in Oklahoma. I live with Tyler and I'm having fun here so if you can't see that then I'm sorry goodbye Justin"
I text back and set my phone down. He never said anything back.
"Come on Jesse lets go hang out in the woods" a new friend of mine said
His name was Duncan
"Sure" I smiled.
"Chris, Langston, Katie, and Emma is joining us" he said.
I laughed at his grammar mistake.
We all walked down to the woods and splashed around in the creek. I was having so much fun that I didn't know the time was passing quickly.
"Jesse! Jesse come on let's go lil sis" Tyler called
"Sorry guys I have to go" I said
"It's okay. You have all of our numbers text us" Langston said.
I smiled and ran back to Tyler.
He saw me and smiled.
"Ready?" He asked
"Yeah" I yawned
"Let's go" he said and we got in the truck. I looked at the time.
12:30.
We got home and I went to bed. I love it here already. I never want to leave..ever.