Chapter 11

Carter's pov-
Ashley told me every thing why she was in here with Jesse but she left but I asked to wait one second. "Yeah" she said confused "um well I want to ask you if wouldn't mind staying with me and you're kinda Cute!" I saw her blush she thanked me and I said your welcome she sat down but she then she got up "I have to go,I'm gonna go find jesse" she said I smiled. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek just a little peck and she left.

Jesses pov-
What is this place uh it says buckle up bar? what a bar? what's a bar? I thought. I went close but a guy pushed me back and said you can't go in there "why?" I asked,he laughed and said your a child this is for grown-ups only. I turned and walked off. Man the down town Nashville area is cool! but it's starting to get late so I should look for a place for me to crash. I found a spot next to some boards and I laid down where no one could see me and I fell asleep.

Ashley's pov-
It was late but I was gonna find Jesse no matter what's happens. I walked up to a bar and asked the bouncer if they have seen her,he said yes and told me what happened and that she when that way. I walked around some more then I started to call her name. I'm going to find Jesse if it takes me all night because I know what she has gone threw and what she's going threw right now. I walked past an ally with some board and I looked threw them and there was Jesse all curled up in a ball. "Jesse!" I whispered. She jerked up and almost punched me. "Woah!" I jerked away "sorry!" she said while getting up "wait what are you doing here!" she said to me with an attitude "well Jesse I know what your feeling and you need to come home" I said back. She agreed to go home but not the hospital. I drove her to my house because she lives in Georgia. I let her sleep in my guest room and I called carter and told him every thing and he said he would be released in the morning. I told him he could stay with me in tell he had to go home.

Luke's pov-
Bo told me he felt sick and carter wasn't back yet from the tests and Tate was hungry so Caroline took him to go eat. So it was just us to. I picked him up and brought him in to the bathroom. I leaned against the wall with him we sat in here just in case he was gonna puke and I knew he was going. "Daddy! I don't feel to good!" he whinnied then he threw up and I brought him to the trash can because it was the closest thing to me. I rubbed his back a then he stopped and I washed his face off and I picked him up again and we laid on the couch tougher and we soon fell back a sleep. Caroline came in with Tate and he was sleep in her arms. Haha I forgot it was like 12:50 at night. But Tate is always hungry at night and we don't know why. We pulled the couch out to an pull out bed and Caroline slept on the left then Tate slept next to her and I slept next to Tate and then Bo was on the opposite side.

Carter pov-
They wheeled me back in my me from and I saw the Bryan's all asleep but Bo wasn't asleep he was wide awake. the doctors left but then I said "wait the doctor came back "Bo come here" he got up and walked over to me. I sat up more and Bo crawled up on the bed and he sat there. I asked the doctor to check him out. The doctor smiled and agreed he left and came back with some stuff. "Open your mouth Bo" and Bo did what he asked. Then after awhile then doctor said he has a small cold and it should be gone soon. I thanked the doctor and he left Bo slept with me in the bed and we were all comfy and soon I thought what if me and Ashley got married an had a baby of our own and Jesse could be a big sister. While these thoughts were going through my brain and slowly fell asleep.

~next moring~
Luke's pov-
I woke to see carter in the room and I saw Bo a sleep with him in his bed. It made me laughing just a little. "Daddy" I heard from the Tater Tot next to me. I rolled over an looked at him. "Yeah tater bug" I said with the biggest yawn ever "I'm hungry!" he stated "your always hungry" I laughed I started to tickles him a he was laughing but not very loud. I put his shoes on and I put mine on and he hopped on my back and we left for food because I really hungry as well. We were gonna eat at the hospital but I thought you know what I'll go to IHOP at have some alone time with Tate. I buckled him in his car seat and we were off. He talked the hole way witch it was fun hearing him talk about all his crazy kid talk. I don't hear him much because Bo loves the talk with me and when Bo's asleep Tate takes that as a chance to talk. We pulled in and grabbed Tate then some people were asking for pictures and can you sign this and that. I did what they asked and some even wanted to hold Tate in the picture and I let them and then we sat down. I asked Tate what he wanted but he didn't say any thing. "Hey Tater Bug what's wrong?" he looked up at me from his drawing and he said "daddy why does everyone ask for your picture and how do they know my name" oh how was I gonna tell him I'm famous and they know your name by me and all that but I looked at him and said "those are just some of daddy's friends and I talk about my handsome little boy to them a lot" he smiled and went back to drawing the food came and we ate,i put Tate on my back and we left for the hospital. We got out of IHOP and the press was taking pictures and I grabbed Tate off my back and I brought him to the front and I said cover your face and he did and in threw up a rock n roll sign and I got in the car. Tate was still in my lap and we were in the front. He crawled in to the back and I leaned back there and buckled him. "Kiss tater" he kissed me and sat back down. I started to truck and I sped out of there. I pulled in to the hospital and we walked in but I first I saw the press so I got out and opened Tate's door and I put his sweatshirt on and I pulled the hoddie a over and I told him to wear his sunglasses in tell my got back to carter. He agreed and I put my sun glasses on and I held Tate and I locked my truck here we go again. Ran up to the doors and when I did it Bounced Tate a little he was laughing and so was I.
I heard the press call my name and Tate's name.

"Guys guys please we need to go back to my friend!!"

I said as I pushed through people and I got back to Carter's room. I set Tate down I took his sweatshirt off and sunglasses

"That news stuff is annoying" carter said to me

"You have no idea!!"

I said I was so outta breath. I toke my sun glasses off and carter told me where Bo and Caroline went and he said he was leaving today and I was excited to leave. Me and Tate sat down while carter got ready to leave.