PART 29

Sarawat and tine looked at each other savouring every moment. They were now in a hugging position. Sarawat leaned in to kiss tine.

"Am I watching AV? Sure do it" Jimin snickered.

They quickly get off each other. Tine laughed to ease the awkwardness between them.

"Sorry we forgot?" Sarawat said scratching back of his neck.

"How can you? Is this your house?" Jimin sneered at him hugging his friend.

"Anyway how come you are here?" Sarawat said with a serious tone looking at Tine.

"I don't know, all I know is we have one hour" Tine said fiddling with his fingers.

"One hour!" Jimin yelled.

"How can we get out of here?" Sarawat muttered.

"We have to find Taehyung too" Jimin sighed.

They were busy thinking when  foot steps resonated in the room. They looked around but there were no door or windows. So how could one enter or get out of the room.

The only one who knew the way is Tine.

"How did you come here?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know-" tine said but cut himself off when he touched the weird object hanging around his neck. He wasn't wearing any neckpiece or necklace. He asked Sarawat to take off the pendant for him.

It had a silver chain with a resin flower as the pendant. Is it magically too? Tine thought.

Holding the pendant tight in his hand he thought.

Way to get out of the building

After thinking for a minute which felt like a hour. Words in bold appeared in front of his eyes with illusion like of 3d.

Kill the boss

He didn't understand what does this mean. Who is the boss? Is it Aran.
Hoping it would help them get out of the room. Tine clutched it tight and hold hands with Sarawat who hold hands with Jimin. Closing his eyes he thought.

Get us out of here, please!

After few seconds they fell in deep hole. It felt like there was no land below them and kept falling. After few minutes they fell on the ground which felt like tiled floor. And hey their gut feeling is not wrong.

The pendant did helped them to get out of the room but it left them in bigger trouble. After stabling themselves they looked up. Tine eyes went wide as he hid behind Sarawat.

"After all you have to be ended by my hands" Aran said.

In the room Aran stood proudly along on the side Pring sat on single arm chair enjoying the drama in front of her eyes.

Tine clutched the pendant thinking a way to get out of the trouble. There was no answer this time. He tried to think hard but to no avail he didn't got an answer. He looked at Aran then at pendant anxiously.

"I don't think I need to finish you by my hands. My hands will get dirty wouldn't it?" He asked his mother.

"It would after all he is the son of that sinner who killed your father" Pring said adding fuel to the fire.

Aran eyes darkened after his mother reminded him the incident. He loved his family and cherished how much he had but Sarawat snatched it.

Pring sat crossing her legs as the black book was resting on her lap. She traced the rune on the page while muttering some chants. She looked up at them with a smirk.

"It would be beautiful if your own friend kill you right" after she said that Taehyung appeared out of the thin air. As he glared at them.

Sarawat pushed Tine behind himself. As he stood up infront of him to fight with Aran.

"Trying to save your wife" Aran sneered at him.

Both Sarawat and Taehyung started fighting against each other. Throwing punches and kicks. Hurting each other both of them stood there fighting and heavily panting.

Jimin was beside Tine hugging him close to himself as he was scared that tine would disappear again. Tine eyes glistened as he saw Sarawat fighting for him. He clutched the pendant in his hands hoping the God will bless him.

Boss.Rose.Blood

Due too low energy of positivity radiating inside the room the words were blurry and didn't connect to each other. Tine scanned the room to find the things that showed infront of his eyes.

Jimin asked him what was he searching for he told the things he want. Jimin looked at him somewhat unsure why would he want a rose right now. Jimin found a white rose in the room but it was too dangerous to get it. He tapped on tine shoulder. Tine looked at him but he just pointed at the rose. Tine followed the direction and his eyes went wide.

"Why don't you give up? I will let you live" Aran said looking down at him.

The fight between Taehyung and Sarawat with Sarawat losing. Sarawat hurt his jaw while fighting with Taehyung. He might even have internal injuries too. Taehyung really is powerful. Sarawat sat on the floor clutching his stomach, he clenched his jaw. He was about rebuke when Tine spoke.

"I agree" Tine said standing up. Jimin stood up quickly to hold him back. He held his arm as he shook his head at him.

Tine slowly removed his hand from his arm. He took two steps forward as he stared back at Aran.

"What do you mean?" Aran asked with slightly lowering his tone.

"I agree to be with you, isn't it your main target" Tine said summoning his courage.

"My main target is to take revenge" Aran said.

"I will help you with it" Tine said.

"Tine are you crazy!?" Sarawat said with pain straining his voice.

"i know what i am doing"