PART 10

Tine's home

"Jimin what were you doing?"

"Making him jealous."

"I know but why?"

"If you make him jealous he will fall for you fast"

"How?"

"Any guy can't see his loved having others attention"

They both were discussing about the incident happened at the music club. Tine was helping others making arrangements while jimin was fueling Sarawat. He said everything to make latter jealous and threaten him that he can take tine from him.

"I love him"

Tine came back and was confused to see jimin and Sarawat glaring at each other.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"I said I love you" Jimin said while acting cute. Tine just nodded at him.

Why should he reject. They both know each other since childhood. And they really love each other as a friend.

"Can we know how much?" Boss asked.

"Count stars if you want to know" Jimin said smugly.

"But it's day?" Boss asked confused.

"Exactly" Jimin shrugged. They laughed to decrease the awkwardness but Sarawat was obviously glaring at him. Even he was joking Jimin looked at him smirking. Like indicating 'i will not let you have me'

****
Sarawat was not at all interested to go on the trip but since this guy named jimin came he can't leave tine alone.

He will not leave tine alone. He can only be his not others. He will not let others have him.

The swear they made is already broken as P'Dim is already back to his wife. Now it is his turn to have his wife back.

Only one day left for their trip. He had packed all his stuff. They are going on mini bus. It is total 12 hour trip. It will really make them tired. He was envious of P'Dim how he can spend his time leisurely. While he had to worry about tine and everything.

On weekend

They already reached to the spot they decided to meet. The mini bus was already standing and was ready to leave at any time.

They were loading the luggage when tine and jimin came. They took everyone by shock.

Everyone saw tine in school uniform. No one knows how he looks casually. Now you could see he was ready to kill.

His face was bright. He was wearing light white oversized sweat shirt and shorts coming to his knees. As always jimin was dressed in his t-shirt and skinny jeans.

They boarded on the bus. Tine and Jimin were sitting together infront of Sarawat and man.

Sarawat staring at them for the whole ride but it seems that the other party was too emerged in their conversation that they didn't even notice.

Time to time Jimin would whisper in tine ear while tine would giggle cutely.

Almost half of the journey was finished. One more hour and they would reach their destination. Everyone was dozing off probably because how suffocating the trip was. At first everyone was enthusiastic but as time went everyone became tired.

Sarawat looked out of the window.

Well out trip is ruined

The sky turned dark it almost looked that like it was already night. Wind was blowing strongly. It's confirmed by the surrounding that a storm is approaching. It was not a good idea to come beach.

They should've stayed at home. But they are already near to their destination they can't turn back. Sarawat decided to stay quite.

He looked infront of him and saw tine and jimin were also sleeping. Tine was looking so cute while sleeping. Tine was sitting at the window side while jimin was sitting on the other side. They didn't shut window
The wind was blowing on Tine's face but it couldn't manage to wake him up.

****

After they reached the resort it started raining. They were lucky that they had already booked their rooms
Sarawat and his friends were going to share one room while jimin and tine one. They were the last one to book their rooms so the both childhood friends end up together.

They were waiting in the lobby while receptionist was handing them their room keys. It took some time. Tine was visibly shivering because of the weather. Sarawat was going to give him his jacket when he saw jimin hugging him.

Tine room-402
Sarawat room-404

Inside tine room they already unpacked their stuff. Their room was not bad. Two beds a cup board and there was also a dressing table.

When tine came out of the shower he saw jimin putting his cosmetics on the dressing table. He got dressed while jimin went to take a shower.

Tine sat in the front of dressing table. He was checking jimin's stuff when he noticed his face skin was dry probably because of strong wind.

He used one of jimin moisturizer and applied on his face. His lips were also chapped. He tried to find a chapstick but failed. Jimin was still taking a shower.

He went towards bathroom and knocked on the door.

"What?" Jimin shouted.

"Do you have chapstick?"

"Yeah there will be one in my make up pouch. It would be pink in color"

"Thanks" tine replied and went to find the Chapstick.

He found a pink lipbalm not a chapstick. He shrugged it off and applied it on his lips.

Jimin came out of shower and got dressed and asked tine confusedly.

"Tine you found a chapstick"

"Yeah"

"Then what is in my hand?"

"Then what is in my hand?" tine asked in return.

Jimin looked at him and smirked. Tine was confused to see him. Why is he smirking all of sudden? Jimin went to him and turned tine face to the mirror.

The noticeable thing on his face were his lips. His lips were looking glossy pink. It also looked swollen like he just had a heated make out.

"What the!?"

"You applied a lip tint instead of a chapstick"

"Can't I rub it off?"

Tine rubbed his lips harshly to remove the tint. But it just worsend the case. His lips were now really swollen and it was stinging him too.

&&&
Sorry for late update. I might also update PART 11 today. Tbc
Vivi