PART 18

Sorry, I got a little cold and then my father lectured me.

***
(A/N- You can consider this chapter as a explaination of of what is happening)

Tine's parents and Sarawat parents know each other but they don't know their kids are in love.

Pring is Pha's old lover back in University but when yo came back in his life he just persuaded his real love. In reality Pring was not his lover. She just claimed it as whenever they ask Pha he would not answer them in any way which led more misunderstandi--
ng everything.

After pha announced he loved wayo Pring planned schemes to broke them apart. It went on untill Pring broken heartly admitted everything. The couple took pity and introduce her to a nice man who finds to be Jason friend.

Their marriage was harmonious untill  Pring husband found out the truth Pring loved Phana not him. It angered him. He loved his wife more than anything in the world yet he was betrayed at last.

After two years Pring was pregnant and at that time Jason and Simon decided to have baby. The babies were born safely. It looked like their friendship will pass on to the next genration .

Everything seemed to be alright for some years. Aran was  five years like tine and Sarawat. Sarawat and Aran friendship was good untill tine meddel in in it. Tine was weak child and their parents would always tell them to take care of them as.they were months older than him. Aran had no problem with taking care of tine but Sarawat took it as his responsibility to protect tine as that time he already declared tine as his wife. Every time he would say that everyone would laught at his cuteness while Aran would burn in jealousy. It was true that both friends fell in love with tine at the same time.

It was not only the issue. Pring again start approaching Phana and tried to get in bed together with him when phayo couple came to know about this they immediately left the town with their children. When Aran father heard about him he was very mad. Pring accepted that it was her fault which was like a direct slap to Aran's father. He beat his wife for like continuous two days in front of child. He wasn't aware of his action untill five years old Aran stopped him by pushing him.

He was left in horror. He could not believe what he had done. He was very mad at himself and left to got bar to drown himself in grief bit turned out into another issue. When he was in bar he unfortunately bumped into Simon. Simon had a kind heart and decided to help the drunk latter. He drove him to home but was trapped by the drunk man. He(Aran's father) was in daze. He looked at Simon and found her wife reflection in it. He wanted beg apologies. He tried to kiss him but Simon pushed him. In his imagination it was like Pring was resisting him. After all he is hot tempered man how could he not be angered when his wife rejected him.

That night turned into lustful and steamy night. What he didn't know was that he had raped his friend's beloved wife?

He courted his own death.

Jason was busy at his company and hadn't time to talk to his beloved wife. When he came home he was met by silence. He tried calling Simon and his son but no one answered him. He looked around the house and found Sarawat asleep at the master bedroom. Sarawat was curled up on the bed with tears in his eyes.

Jason woke his son up but only met with Sarawat crying his little heart out saying that his Mae didn't come back to him.

Jason was alarmed by it. Simon never leaves home without a notice. He would always tell Jason where he was going. At least he could tell Sarawat right?

Jason tried to call his wife but it went unanswered for few calls untill he answered on the fifth call.

Jason immediately asked where he was or he was alright or not? But at other end was silenced. Jason softly called his wife name and his heart broke.

At the other line was crying his voice hoarse due to screaming, heaving breathing. Jason panicked more. He traced down his wife number but the address made him confused.

Why is it showing his friend address? Jason didn't think much about and took Sarawat with him. He reached his friends house and knocked but no one answered him. He grew more anxious. He kicked the door open. His heart beating fast, he didn't knew but his gut feeling told him to look in the bedroom.

When he opened the door he met with a image he wished never to see.
His friend sleeping peacefully on the bed. It seemed okay untill he looked at the side where he found his wife trembling. He looked terrified, crying, clothes ripped with these key points Jason could make what happend. He didn't knew what to do? At last he woke up his friend with fresh punches while Sarawat ran to his Mae hugging him tight.

Jason lose trust in his friend and not talked to him anymore. Simon coaxed him very much to be friends again but it only led to more arguments. Soon Simon stopped talking about it.

But Jason was sure to take revenge. He eliminated him from their squad and transferred him. After that what happen no one knows even his family doesn't know.

Betrayed by wife and losing his long friendship made Aran's father weak. Soon he fell sick and died which led his family to crisis.

What happened with Aran family both others couple didn't knew. They were busy maintaining their own household. But if they knew they were sure they would help them.

&&&
That was long chapter.
Vivi