PART 17

First of all. Happy mother's day

*****
Next thing could be seen is a abonded building between the alley. The building is known to be cursed. It was cursed by it's predecessor. Saying goes that once you enter this building you can't come out untill you die.

The building is connected to two other buildings. It has more than thirty floors with hundreds of room.
They are far away from tines house. Even if you come out of the building you will still can't point out where are you.

In the early morning it look like a indescribable beautiful place but once noon comes the place turns it's face.

In the afternoon it looks creepy while at evening instead of sky being orange it is purplish. Don't even think about night time. It turns into acient haunted place.

The building is surrounded by by big farm land which is not cultivated for years. One could feel the scary aura it gives.

From far you could hear screams from building but soon all the screaming subsided like there was no one.

"Sir why did you bring him here when you don't want to do something?" One of the two who were Aran's hang.

Tine was locked in one of the hundreds room. He was provided by a bed wardrobe and everything for his entertainment even including his phone.

Aran's underling were confuse. Why there boss will give his target this much facilities? He could just do him and throw him aside. Why doing these this burdensome work?

"Joshua, do you think I am fool?" The one named Joshua kneeled and shook his head. He was ready to take any punishment as he offended his boss.

The other nuged him to look up. He looked up to saw Aran sitting on a throne. He looked like he was thinking about something.

He chuckled darkly and said.

"If I scare him do you think I would be able to gain his love?"

"But boss aren't you doing this to seek revenge?" The other one asked.

"Yes Jayden, but I couldn't let this beauty slip my hand" Jayden was confused what does his boss like about that navie guy. He couldn't even fight a fly. How could his boss fall for that dumb guy?

"Even he is navie, he is gifted by God" Aran said like he could read his underling's mind.

"Gifted by God?" Joshua asked confused.

"He might look navie. He is blessed by mighty Gods the one who will marry him could get the equal blessing from them, the luck would be always on his side" Aran said.

"But I don't think he is lucky" Jayden said without much thought. Anyone who saw what tine was going through would say the same.

"You know if I marry him not only I will win against Sarawat but I could take both of my parents revenge" Aran said glaring at the screen of TV where you could see tine picture.

Aran is not dumb like tine. He gave a whole room to him to keep him happy and slowly gain his love and trust. He knew after all that tine thinks Sarawat doesn't love him anymore. He is provided him phone because he could be in touch with his family only. To avoid suspicion he also allowed him to call his friend jimin.

He asked one of his friend who is a tech guru to set the phone so he could call only the person on his contact list. He erased every number except his friend jimin and his family. His phone is connected with Aran's phone. One sly move and Aran could kill him.

"How? We know about your mother but what do you mean by both of your parents?" Joshua asked.

"My mother loved him so much yet he left her for that boy. And my dad was suspended by Mr.Jason, not only suspended but soon he was eliminated from the mission than transferred and at last he was kicked out from his job" Aran siad remembering what his dad said to him before dying.

"I saw them struggle in front of my eyes. They did everything push my family to danger. Yet I was good friend to Sarawat but this boy could make him hate me. Now why won't I take revenge" Aran said and closed his eyes thinking of best ways to torture tine but not to hurt him.

Aran snapped open his eyes when Jayden told him that tine woke up. Isn't it so early to wake up.

Aran took a medicine box putting in his pocket and went to Tine's room.

Jayden and Joshua sighed together. They feel bad for both their boss and kid.

It was true Aran's mother loved Tine's dad. Her mother was thrown aside when Wayo came back into pha life. Even though pha spend time with Pring but in his heart was only for wayo. But when was his mother married his father the pain seemed to be lessen and after two years of marriage Aran was born.

Aran's dad worked under Sarawat dad. So it was common for both Aran and Sarawat being friend. Their friendship was like day and night. They were harmonious friend. He don't know what happened that Sarawat dad suddenly distanced his dad. After sometime his dad was fired. They have to face many difficulties. Aran didn't know what really happened so he blamed them.

After his death in his heart hatred never grew against Sarawat yet he still wanted to seek revenge. Instead of bed time stories his mom would how Tine's parent and Sarawat parents tortured their family. After few years his father became sick and soon died. After his dad died his mom worked hard and earn enough money to send him school. But Aran another way to earn money. He started involving himself in underworld and soon he got richer and richer.

He never knew future will give him a chance to seek revenge. He never wanted to take a revenge against tine. He fell in love with him at first sight. He liked the way he blushed and gave attention to him but Sarawat snatched tine away from him.

Just wait Sarawat soon tine would be my wife.

&&&
What will happen next?🤔🤔
Next update in two hoursp