PART 25

So who want to see Aran.

TBH Aran is just my imaginations. But I will try to find a person who matches to characteristics of Aran.
Vivi

****
On the whole trip jungkook stayed quite. He just stayed beside jimin all the time. He didn't talked or moved despite jimin attempts to talk to him. He just ignored everyone and followed them behind.

But after they entered the infirmary that was when he started acting strange. Jimin saw  sparkles in his eyes. Jungkook's eyes shine always but when jimin saw it looked like fire flickering in his eyes.

Jungkook huged jimin tighter in his arms. Making sure that he didn't left his sight or reach. But in room jungkook felt tense. Cold sweat broke on his forehead. A strange energy could be felt in the room yet no one noticed.

"J...Jun....jungkook!" Jimin yelled.

Everyone turned towards two boys in the room. Jungkook held on jimin too strongly not letting him out of the room. It looked quite strange. Jungkook eyes turned red as he look at others in anger. He looked like he can kill someone at the moment.

"Let him go!" Taehyung said pulling jimin to his side but jungkook didn't budge. His hold on jimin went tight. Jimin cried in pain and agony.

Jason and Pha tried to separate the two boys as Sarawat tried to calm taehyung down. They froze when they heard a bang. The door shut with a bang. They turned to look at two pale human standing in front of them.

Both of them wore white gowns as they kept their heads low. Body turned pale as snow. The same energy as in room could be also passed from the two males.

The two males took steps forward and looked up. Their pale faces as ghosts. Their eyes lost their shine as dull and negative energy was present in them.

"Yo!"

"Simon!"

Both pha and Jason yelled at the same time. But it was strange as their wives just stared at them. They looked shallow without an soul just glued to their place.

Pha and Jason both tried to reach to them but something kept them from reaching them. Like suddenly a glass wall between them. The main suspect right now is jungkook as he still didn't let go of jimin.

Eyes shining red ,clenching his jaw he glared at them. With a single yank he throwed taehyung on the wall.

He grimaces as his back hits the wall. He slid down from wall to sit on the floor. He challengly stared back at him.

"What's wrong with you?" Jimin asked with pained voice.

In seconds yo and Simon held the two man in the room down. Sitting on their torso while choking them to death. Sarawat eyes widened as he move forward to detach them as taehyung did the same.

But to no avail they didn't budge or flinched. They look them in the eyes staring at them. Sarawat looked at them and ran his hand through his hair.

Seemingly now in the room there are three problems. First jungkook second yo and third Simon.

Taehyung saw something strange. From the corner of his eyes he found a metal rod. He swung it hitting the two males knocking them out.

Where did he find that? This was the first question that came to jimin's mind.

"Why would you that?" Sarawat said as he clutched taehyung collar.

Pha and Jason stood up holding their wives. They look very angry and scary as they took their steps towards taehyung.

"Look they don't have shadow it means they are not real person" taehyung said as everyone looked at them. What he said was true but could you believe that?

"How d-"

"By the look of that I think jungkook is under spell" taehyung said cutting them off.

"The rune made on the door is same as the rune made on jungkook's hand. It might have happened when he traced the rune door" taehyung explanation convinced them enough as they looked at each other.

"So what about jimin?" Pha asked as he looked at small boy whimpering in pain.

Taehyung didn't wait and swing the rod hitting jungkook head. Jungkook hold loosened as he stumbled and jimin looked at him stunned.

"We should get going as he is unconscious then the magic on the door would be weak too" taehyung said.

Only taehyung Sarawat and jimin left the room while two other will stay in room who know jungkook would woke up and Chase them.

"Stay!"

That was the word jimin heard from jungkook as he left the room with two others. He closed his eyes fight his tears back.

Know that yo and Simon is here in the room all they have to search for is tine. They don't have a clue where to go. Now it all depends on fate or where their foot take them.

As Sarawat instincts told him they thought only one thing as they thought where Aran would hide him.

And Sarawat was right just by step they might have not find but they find the operating room of the building. It looked like main things were moved from here but there was still some files in the room.

They rummaged through the files they were some applications from people who want to be Hitman.

Sarawat just shooked his head there is no useful thing in the room. At the corner of his eyes Sarawat saw taehyung throwing an file into the dustbin.

After they decided to left the room Sarawat secretly took out file out of dustbin.

There was no picture in the application. The name was also crossed out. Useless Sarawat thought. The thing which Sarawat left out was the word stamped on the paper with red ink.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked as he came out of the office.

"Nothing i-"

Sarawat couldn't complete his sentence as their surrounding started spinning. They felt falling apart but what caught Sarawat eyes changed his view.

Everything start making sense to him.

&&&

A/N- *drumroll* The real culprit is *beep* oh it happened again🤭

And I thinking to write an K-pop fanfic with bts, exo, txt in it.