PART 19

A short male with pink hair ran toward his best friends house with full speed.

He knocked on the door as the youngest of the house opened the door.

"Hyung what are you doing here this early?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed his eyes. It's six in the morning. Why is jimin here at this hour?

"Where is taetae?" He said and pushed jungkook to come inside the house.

He was searching for taehyung in the living room when he saw seokjin. Tae's mom. He smiled sweetly at him and asked in a baby tone.

"Aunty where is tae?"

"Oh jimin dear he is still sleeping, you can go and wake him up" him said sweetly.

Jimin dashed to taehyung room and opened the door with a bang. Tae was startled when jimin jumped to pounce on him.

"Ahh...jimin" taehyung screamed.

Jimin just smiled shyly and got up from taehyung. He sat on the edge of bed. While taehyung stood up to freshen up.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom to see jimin dozing off. He went to wake him up.

"Jimin wake up" jimin opened his eyes to look at him sleepy. He wanted sleep more.

"Jimin what are you doing here with your bag?" Taehyung asked pointing a bag which is tightly hugged by jimin.

Jimin shot up and pushed taehyung aside to open his wardrobe. He took a bag and started putting taehyung clothes in it. He went in bathroom and put taehyung accessories in a Ziploc bag. He came out and put it in bag. He looked at taehyung up and down.

"Go have a shower" jimin said and pushed taehyung into the the bathroom. Poor taehyung followed him like a lost puppy.

Taehyung came out of shower wore his clothes. He was going to ask jimin what he was doing but jimin shut him up with his hand. He took both bags and drag taehyung with himself.

"Jimin taehyung come have breakfast" him called.

"No thank you Uncle but we have to go somewhere" he said from the staircase. His plan was almost successful but someone jungkook stopped them.

With both hands resting on his hips he stood in front of the door.

"Hyung where are you going?" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Ah..we are going on trip" jimin gulped. It would have been nice if he was taller than jungkook. Then he would not feel from the giant bunny.

"You two always go together why dont you take me with you?" Jungkook asked pouting. Once scary bunny turned into a cute tamed Bunny.

"You can go with him. I am still sleepy." Taehyung said and jungkook eyes lit up.

Jungkook went upstairs to pack his bag. If jimin stopped him it would create suspicion. It almost took him whole night to coax his parents to let him go. Jimin just grumpily stomped taehyung foot to calm himself down.

Jungkook came down running soon they left. They were now sitting in the van Yoongi booked for his son. He can't let his son go out of his watch. Hoseok tried to stop him but what could stop yoongi possessiveness.

"Hyung where are we going?" Jungkook asked hugging jimin.

"Taehyung jungkook there is more space why both of you are sticking to me?" Jimin said. The three of them were sitting glued to each other.
But both Kim's decided to deaf ear to jimin.

"You didn't answered his question" taehyung pointed out.

Sigh
"We are going on mission" at the word mission both Kim's ears perked up. They looked at the shorter guy with more interest.

"My friend tine you remember him right?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah how could we forget him? When you were telling us about him for days" jungkook said.

"He didn't return to his home after the trip"

"If his parents are not concerned why are you?" Taehyung asked.

"Well his parents said that he is calling them but I think something is wrong"

"Then where are we going?" Jungkook said looking out of the window.

"We are going to meet his lover but the problem is I only know where his neighbourhood is I don't know the exact aadrey"jimin said.

There trip went on it almost took them a day reaching their destination. It was quite far. You could say their trip was good if you don't include jimin getting car sick, Kim brothers fighting or jungkook almost throwing taehyung out of the window.

They stepped out of the car and stretched their body to relieve some tiredness. They looked around the new place. At a better look it looked like quite expensive place.

Coincidentally jimin saw Sarawat entering a two storey house. Jimin tried to call him but the other didn't seem to hear him.

Jimin turned two wierdos who were busy fighting for a rock.

"There he is, let's start our mission" jimin said pointing to the house. Jungkook and taehyung looked at him like his mouth was spewing some non sensical words.

Jimin went to knock on the door after a while a male opened the door

When Simon opened the door he didn't see anyone

"Who was the brat..." His rambling was stopped someone coughed.

He looked down to see a boy with pink hair and eyes smile.

He pinched his cheeks and said
"Oh you are so cute are you lost"

And let's just say jungkook and taehyung were not trying their best to not laugh. Jimin glared at them and return to his bubbly self while facing the male.

"Aunt we are looking for Sarawat" he said.

"He didn't told me his friends were going to visit" Simon said with a frown.

"Actually aunt we are new here and Sarawat is who we only know here" jimin said. Everything is better when you are good at making stories.

Simon let them come inside and called Sarawat. He went in kitchen to bring some refreshments for their guest.

Sarawat came running down. He looked at the guys who were sitting in the living room.

"What are you doing here?" He yelled.

_______________________________________

A whole chapter dedicated to bts.
Are you watching run bts?

At the abonded building*

Aran- (turning) which is the room tine is staying(getting inside a room) this is not (going inside and outside for whole two hours)

Author- I already told you not to put tine in this building.