PART 20

"So you came all the way here to tell me you got a call from tine?" Sarawat asked.

They are now sitting in sarawats room.

As jimin said he would like talk alone but would Kim's leave him alone. No they followed him to his room.

"Yes, aren't you worried about him?" jimin asked

"Why would I ,he was the one to reject me not the other way" Sarawat said sulkily.

"Didn't you said he was his lover?" Taehyung ask. He only know to open his mouth at the wrong time.

"So you brought us here for nothing?" Jungkook said putting fuel in the fire.

"If my mom get to know this she would nag me untill my ears fell off!" Taehyung said angrily. He had to leave his beloved sleep for nothing.

"You are scared of nagging, my appa will surely lock me inside my room!" Jimin retrotted.

"You are on blame." Taehyung announced

"Why!??"

"Who was the one who literally drag me out of my house" taehyung said with a smirk.

"Me, but are you worth to bring?" Jimin said.

They bickered more and more even Sarawat was unable stop them.

A giggle could heard inside the room and soon the room fell silent. Everyone turned towards culprit.

"Why are you laughing?" Jimin asked annoyed.

"Shouldn't you be supporting me?" Taehyung asked his brother.

"Why would I?" Jungkook asked smugly.

"Because of him we will be doomed"  taehyung said earning a slap on arm from jimin.

"Only you two will get punished as I followed my hyungs, I didn't do anything wrong" jungkook said.

"Stop just stop go back to your home to bicker" Sarawat said.

"Baby are you all arguing" Sarawat heard his Mae and shouted a 'NO' quickly.

"Ok I am going out to buy something" his Mae shouted and they heard front door shut with a bang.

"Wow isn't your mom strong" tae exclaimed.

"Why would you say that?!" Sarawat said narrowing his eyes.

"I couldn't even move your front door yet he closed it with a bang" tae said.

Is it a thing to admire Sarawat thought  I am sure he greased the door as it is jammed.

At the building

Aran took every step lazily when he reached tines floor.

He walked lazily yet he emphasized sound of every step wanting to scare the little bunny locked in room.

Aran didn't know that the little bunny had already called his friend for help.

Inside the room tine was scared witless. Every step made him tremble in fear. At first he thought it was Aran but now when the sound is this scary. He assumed it was the sound made by ghost👻.

He pulled the quilt to cover himself. Taking a sneak peak when he heard the door opening. He shut his tightly. Hoping the ghost would leave him alone.

Aran reached over to pull the quilt. He was still staring at trembling figure wanting him to open eyes.

Tine opened his eyes to met with fierce and cold eyes of Aran which made him tremble some more.

Aran looked at side and stared quietly. Tine slowly followed his sight to find him staring at his phone. Tine tried to reach for it but Aran was fast enough to snatch it. He opened the phone listened the recorded conversation.

However it consisted of two words 'SAVE ME' it still angered Aran.

(Slap)

Aran slapped tine across his face. Soon it left a red handprint on tines cheek.

"I tried to be nice to you but you will not behave right" he siad slapping tine untill his face was all red.

Aran soon felt tired of the whole things he had done today he still needs some works done.

He snatched tine phone and was going out of the room when a hand grabbed his wrist to stop him.
He turned to guy who was holding on his hand crying.

"I heard it" tine said crying. He might have noticed that Aran was stunned. He pointed at speaker at ceiling of the room. It was placed since Aran wanted to command tine around.

Aran said nothing and left him. He came out of the building and went to main room. He looked at Joshua and command him to accompany him.

"Jayden keep an eye on tine" Aran said as he sit in the black van.

At Sarawat home

They were just sitting in the room busy at looking at each other or playing on phone.

"Sarawat" he heard his father calling him.

He turned towards the strangers. Yes, he decided to address them as strangers.

"He is my father" he said and urged them to come along with him.

The four of them walked downstairs to find a man with strong built standing in middle of the living room.

"Who are they?" Jason asked his son.

"They are my friends" Sarawat said and introduced them to his dad.

"Where is your Mae?" Jason asked. He tried to call his wife but didn't got a response.

"He went out for shopping....but didn't he went out for more than a hour" Sarawat said thinking when his Mae left the home.

Jason tried to called his wife but every call went unanswered.

Soon the worry painted his face. He felt the same anxiousness he felt years ago or to be precise when Sarawat was five years old.

Grocery store

Simon was in dairy alley as they went out of milk and needed some to add in his dish.

He was standing in front of the open fridge thinking to pick which milk.
Low fat milk or less cream milk?

A guy stood beside him and pointed at  less cream milk. Simon looked up at him.

"It would be good for you" he said.

"Really?" Simon asked and the guy just nodded.

The guy looked young probably a teenager. He looked sadly at Simon.

"What happened?"

"I just missed my father seeing you"

"You can meet him once you go back" Simon said.

The guy shook his head and said "he passed away"

"I am sorry" Simon said apologetically.

"No problem" the guy said and accompanied him for rest of the shopping.

"You are a good son" Simon said after listening to guy telling him his life with his mother.

Simon was going over his car when someone put a white clothe in front of  his mouth and nose. Soon he lost conscious and fell in arms of the guy.

"Put him in the van" the guy ordered other guy who was disguised in black.

He went to seat in passenger seat and mumbled.

"The game has now officially began"

&&&
The game has begun so keep an eye.
Vivi