Part 1

Lately I have this wierd feeling iny stomach. My heart beats faster whenever I see this person.

And you know what is more weird that this person is a guy. I have never experienced an relationship with same gender. But.......

Something in him is attracting me towards him like a magnet. Am I sick? Why I am feeling these feelings for a guy.

Well I am Tine the chic guy. Fresher in Law faculty. On the fresher's day I met this guy. Ever since I had these weird feelings.

This guy is tall, handsome. Small smile on his lips. He looks so handsome in views. He is perfect from every criteria.

He is caring,funny,lovely,friendly and what not. I am not schocked that he has so many fans. Well he is really boyfriend material.

I already searched about him. All I know is that he is fresher in faculty of political science. He plays guitar and also a football player.

But in reality I have not seen him since that day. I think I have no chance.
_______________________________________

"Tine wake up you are going to be late  for your classes!" Type yelled from the door way.

Tine got startled and immediately jolted up. He groaned. Every morning his brother would wake him like this.

Can't he good and wake him in normal. When tine asked the same question to his brother. He replied that 'even the god himself come down from heaven and wake you up, you will not even move an inch' Tine didn't had anything to defend himself.

He will play on his phone all night and sleep untill noon. This action really irritated his brother. Type once poured bucket of cold water on tine to teach him a lesson. But what he got in result was that tine would still sleep untill noon but would wake between his naps and change room so his brother wouldn't dare to pour water on him.

These siblings are the same like every siblings out there. They fight and argue but love each other to death.
According to their parents if you take side when they fight they will reunite and fight against you. So better run away when they fight or argue if you still insist on whatever relationship you have with them.

Well their parents let's lock them. We should leave something that their boyfriend's will enjoy listening to.

Tine got ready and left his home after saying bye to his brother. His day was like every usual day.

He was passing through the parking lot to meet his friend when he saw his crush. His heart beat fasten. He was staring at him when suddenly the said guy made an eye contact with him. He blushed and ran as fast as he could.

He reached to the table where his friends were sitting. "Tine is anyone chasing you?" Ohm worriedly asked him but tine just shook his head.
Tine told his friends about the encounter with his crush while blushing.

"Oh look at him blushing on his name" Fong said.
"When are you going to confess?" They asked him. Tine had a huge crush on this guy but didnt plan on confessing.

Tine smile dropped he looked sad his friends could make it out that tine has no idea on persuing the said guy.

"Then why don't try asking help from his friend?" Puek said. Tine eyes lit up as he asked "do you know his friend?"
"Sarawat political science faculty" Puek said with a smirk.

Tine left the place to meet this guy for help. While behind his back the male lead gang was laughing as if they went crazy.