PART 6

After receiving the call Sarawat didn’t sleep instead sat on the sofa.

All his hard work resulted into nothing. The best he tried for a week was for nothing. He made dumb excuses so Aran would stay away from him. But no all his reasoning’s were futile. He had to make Aran do extra practice. He had to do all the errands in order to meet Tine. He had done everything he could do to make them stay away for each other.
He was with Tine every single day. He would buy him snacks. He tutored him. Even did everything he could to make Tine realize that he consider him more than a friend.

Sarawat POV

I was happy to see Tine sleeping peacefully. Having to see Tine is enough. Even he doesn’t consider more than a boyfriend I could bear it. Seeing tine happy is my main concern.

I was in my own world when my phone started ringing. I took a glance at the id. It is Aran. Why is he calling me now? I stared at the phone for a while and decided to pick up.

Aran: hel-

Sarawat: why are you calling me at this hour?

Aran: chill bro, I have an important thing to tell you.

Sarawat: what?

Aran: you know the guy from the law faculty…wait I don’t remember his name?

Sarawat: are you talking about Tine?

Aran: yes

Wait why I am having a bad hunch about it.

Aran: he proposed to me.

What did he say? Isn’t tine here? How can he propose to him when they never meet each other in person? Calm down Sarawat and ask for detail before assuming.

Sarawat: when? How?

Aran: you are more interested than me. Anyway this morning he send me letter confessing about his love. And I think he is not bad to date right.

I immediately cut his call. I couldn’t make myself listen to him some more. Tine proposed him and he even think Tine is good for him. Why does this happen with me?

After this I thought I could pursue tine some more and he would be permanently mine. I could feel my blood boil from jealousy. I did everything for him but I was the one to get betrayed at last.

What does he did that tine proposed to him. He was not with me in the morning. How can I believe that Aran was just fooling around?

It’s over now I cannot take it anymore. If tine likes him than let him go. I can’t do anything more than this to make tine happy.

Tine dream

Again where I am? Why do I always stuck in dark places? This place is so quite. Please tell me that I am not in that subway again. I walked around but always end up at the same place. Suddenly light shone and I was standing in the middle of a garden.

At least here is no one to stare at me. The garden is very beautiful. There are mostly pink and red colors flowers. And at the center of the garden is fountain. It’s strange the color of the water is violet. I have never seen something like this.

‘Hello is anybody here’

I tried to call many times but no one answered. I think I am stuck here alone. I am feeling thirsty. Should I drink water from the fountain but I don’t think it would be safe? I was looking around when someone tapped at my shoulder. I turn around and saw a girl floating in the air and a guy maybe in his teens was standing beside her.

The girl wore a pink dress with red hearts attached to it. She looked cute with two pigtails on each side of her head. She was giggling. What funny thing did she saw? But the boy beside her was illuminating a cold aura. He wore black from his head to toe. The girl came toward me and happily tapped on my head. Most likely to call me.

“Big brother what are you doing here?” she asked me.

“I am lost here” I said. She seems to think to about something.

“We could show you the exit” she said while pointing her finger towards me.

“Could you?” I asked and she nodded happily. Finally I could go out of here. The girl was showing me the way when the boy said.

“Mia, don’t you think we should serve our guest?” so the little girl name is Mia. The little girl looked at me for my response and I shook head. All I want is getting out of here.

But the boy already brought a glass of water for me. The color of the water is same as the color of water in fountain. They urged me to drink the water. After drinking the water my head felt heavy. The image in front of blurred and it black out.

“Brother do you think he will know his heart now?” Mia asked his brother.

“Sarawat patience level is already up. If he doesn’t initiate a step now he might lose Sarawat for forever” the boy told his sister while stroking her little bangs.

Tine POV

I woke up from the strange dream. My head still felt heavy. I sat where I was lying. I looked around but the room was too dark. I stand straight from my seat and look around for lights switch. Once I found it I switched it on.

I look around to find Sarawat sitting on the couch staring at the floor. So I am at Sarawat room now. What is he thinking about? I move towards but he didn’t notice me. I crouched in front of him. I looked directly in his eyes. The only thing I notice that his eyes were empty. Like there are no more feelings in it. It has lost his shine. I tapped at his shoulder. He snapped out of his trance. He glared at me before pushing me. I fell on the floor hard. My butt landed on the cold floor. It would hurt for sure.

‘What the hell is wrong with him?’