PART 8

Sorry for late and short update but I promise you to do better.

Vivi
&&&

Tine and his friends were in infirmary. His friends have hurt themselves. They never knew tine was this strong that he can give them black eye. After listening what his friends had did tine could no longer control his anger.

After all because of them he has lost Sarawat’s trust. How can he now face Aran? His friends really pulled off his limit.

He just threw light punches on his friend but he was too close to fong so he ends up giving him a black eye. He had to console his friend for good hours.

But one thing his friends noticed that tine was acting differently. He was talking like a more mature guy. His childishness and immature nature is disappeared in thin air.

After so many years they had seen tine behaving this mature even his maturity is of adolcent but finally he matured right?

It was tough for his friends to accept this side of tine. Tine was not doing what he always does. He was not messing around anymore. Even his seniors were shocked but they appreciated tine. Tine got lots of attention today because of his new behavior.

IN THE GARDEN

“Brother what potion did you give him?” Mia asked innocently while plucking red flowers in the garden.

“The potion just knocked some senses into him” his brother said while plucking the dried flowers.

“Does Sarawat loves him?” this time Mia was flying while sprinkling the flowers on top of his brother head.
His brother pulled her by hand and hugged her close to his chest while saying “only Sarawat knows”.

Back to reality guys

Sarawat and P’Dim were practicing for their upcoming performances. What happen with their respective partners was a secret between them. They didn’t tell anyone else. Well it is what they did wrong. To have a break from the busy schedule the music club members decided to go to a trip to beach. They all have been practicing for a month now. And their performance still has another month. So they could take a one week long vacation.

P’Dim and Sarawat were practicing in the corner when they heard some noise. Everyone was quite until now. What happened suddenly? When they came to where the noise was coming from they saw tine and green happily chatting with the club members.

It looked what happened last night never happened in reality. They shared look to confirm that they were not dreaming.

Here they were worried about last night thinking that what they said must have hurt other party. They were drowned in guilt. But guilt was turned into anger when they saw them having fun when they were hurting. If someone saw tine and green they could say they were happy heartily.

But in reality they came to see Sarawat and P’Dim they even brought food for them but when they came they saw the club members in a deep discussion.

They decided to greet them. But when members saw them they pulled them into the discussion. The members were debating who would give the idea of vacation to their strict club president. When members saw them they saw last ray of hope. As some members knew green is wife of their club president.

P’Dim coughed to get their attention which successfully gains their attention. Suddenly there was pin drop silence in the club.

The atmosphere turned gloomy. It was getting difficult to breathe as locked their eyes with club president.

“Ah...Guys I bought some food for you all” green said trying to light the atmosphere. But when he said those words everyone turned to stare him now. They were staring him intently. One of the member who was standing behind green bend to whisper in his ear.

“Why don’t you ask him about vacation now” green turned to look at tine helplessly. Tine sighed and stands up from his seat and signaled them to sit there. He went to green and sat beside him hugging him which made Sarawat and P’Dim more mad. Both of them dragged their feet to where tine signaled them to sit.

“What” P’Dim said with some annoyance in his voice.

“You all are working hard for your performances” green said and everyone nodded with his words.

“So, why don’t you all take a vacation?” this time it was tine who completed his words.

Again silence took its place in the club. No one dared to open their mouth again. P’Dim this time turned to stare at the members who hung their head low. Poor them P'Dim is scary.