PART 9

After having an argument like for an half hour both Sarawat and P'Dim had to give in.

How could they resist when their love of life was pouting at them. Both of them were mesmerized by their own wives.

And deep down tine and green knew their plan worked. It was like piece of a cake for them. It was all okay with the main couple as it looked like that the other couple green and P'Dim doesn't need to talk about their argument.

It's almost a year both of them are dating. So they knew it will not make sense if they being mad at each other
Because they have arguments like everyday. It is mandatory for them to argue at least once a day. The break up thing might have hurt them. But both of them knew those words have no feelings in it. Just one look in each other eyes can assure them everything. And now it is the time which prove this statement the most.

Because how both of them were looking at each other lovingly. Both of them seem to lost in their small world.

But our main couple was having an staring competition right now. Sarawat would've melt seeing the pout on Tine's face. When they were so engrossed in each other. It looked like even the club members have fallen with them.

But God doesn't like it. So a cough gained their attention. When they turned to the cough they saw Aran and his friends staring at them confusedly. As they don't know what was happening?

Tine jumped at his place which shocked everyone. He didn't want to face Aran but I think God planned something else. But what expressed on his face was not fear or frustration it was joy and happiness. Which angered Sarawat more. He is on the edge of beating his own friends.

He wouldn't able to hold himself back when tine went pulled Aran out of the club. But luckily his friends man and boss came in time to stop him. Some girls even squealed when tine hold Aran hand. Sarawat was glaring at them like he could kill them any minute.

After sometime Aran and tine came back. Everyone had discussed and decided Where they want to go.

It was decided that they will go to beach coming Saturday. But some of them wanted to do something else. So they divided into two groups one will go beach  and another to hill station.

Of course tine chose to go to beach as Sarawat was going with them. But P'Dim and green were not participating in the vacation as both of them had work to complete. Most likely the couple wanted to spend time together alone.

But to add spice more Aran and friends will also join them to beach. But it was not enough salt to rub on Sarawat wound so before leaving tine said

"I am gonna bring my friend".

When asked who is it he only said that this person was special to him. Wow it is not only enough salt but more than enough to rub on Sarawat wounds.

Now he not only was mad but jealous too. Tine really had him wrapped around pretty fingers. Just one word is enough to make Sarawat mad.

He had really mastered these things
Let's say at least he is good at something. Even after it is about annoying Sarawat.

At home

" Mom Can I go on vacation with my friends?"

"Tine you cannot go alone, you know that right?"

"That's why I am bringing jimin with me"

"He is coming with you?"

"Well I promised him that I will spend time with him"

"If that the case you can go"

"Thank you Mom ❤️" time hugged his mom and went to his room to pack his stuff. He still have good three days.

Jimin said he will be here tomorrow morning. So I should pack my stuff now that I can spend time with him rest days.

He and jimin really are going to have fun.

At Sarawat dorm

"Sarawat what happened? Is there something we don't know?" Man asked worriedly.

"See tine posted a picture of him" boss said but regretted when the two other guys in the room glared at him

"Spill the beans" man ordered but Sarawat just ignored him.

"Seriously what's wrong?" Boss said annoyed.

They bickered some more but at last they couldn't get any information from Sarawat. So his friends decided confront tine tommorow about this.

Next morning

Everyone was at the music club as they have discuss about the trip. They also had to book tickets and rooms. But two days were small amount of time and with tine having a special guest. They cannot book with their information. Shit they don't even know his name.

Tine came to club when everyone was busy with their things. Some were chatting while some were practising and of course Sarawat friends were entertaining others.

Behind tine came guy shorter than him with pale skin and pink hair. He had check fat but still looked extremely cute. If tine is a bunny than  the other guy is a puppy. The two guys looked so cute in every one's eyes. Some even sqeauled when their eyes got on them.

"Guys this is my close friend" tine said urged other one to introduce himself.

"Swadee kha I am park Jimin" the shorter one introduced himself. He really looked close to tine as he was on his side all the time. Or to be more precise he was holding Tine's arm.

Tine and jimin went to sit on the table where Sarawat friends were sitting. They sorted opposite to them.

"So he is the special one to you?" Sarawat asked arcing his eyebrows.

"You can say that" tine answered.

"We never heard about him from you?" Man asked.

"That's because we knew  each other since childhood and we don't like bragging about our friendship" tine said.

Suddenly someone called tine. So he left his dear friend in Sarawat and friends care. Wrong step...

"Well do you like tine?" Boss asked shamelessly.

They thaught jimin would be flustered or hesitant but he was smirking.

"I love him" he said with full confidence.

&&&
Hey don't be offensive against by innocent baby. He is just a side character.

I wrote this ch listening to bts song.

Liked I promised double update. I am loyal to my words

Vivi