PART 5

Tine was sitting opposite to the lady but couldn’t avoid her stares. He tried very hard to ignore her but she was staring at his every moment. He was scared. He didn’t know where the train was going. He couldn’t do anything just wait for the train to stop. He constantly looked out of the window but couldn’t see anything but darkness.

He was looking out of the window when somebody sat beside him. He was too scared to look who sat beside him. He closed his eyes and turned to look beside him. He slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were blur. He blinked few times and found Sarawat sitting beside him.

He couldn’t believe he was with him. He hugged him. He looked around only to find he was sitting in bus. Not in any train. He looked opposite them. No one was sitting there. He was bended toward Sarawat while looking at other side. His face was so close to Sarawat face. If he move one inch forward his lips would touch Sarawat’s.

He noticed how close his face was to other party he moved back while muttering some apology. He looked out of the window and was happy to see the same neighborhood.

‘Wait where I was just a second ago’

He was happy that at least he can go back home. He never thought Sarawat would become his knight. He is grateful to him. Sarawat already help him with Aran. Now he had also saved his life. He was staring at Sarawat while thinking how to show his gratitude.

“Thank you very much Sarawat. I can do anything for you” Tine said.

“Why are you thankful to me?” Sarawat asked him confused.

“You helped me with so many things” Tine said with his sparkling eyes.

“Anything” Sarawat asked smugly.

“Yes” Tine said without thinking twice.

Sarawat couldn’t hold back anymore. After all he got permission. They were alone in the bus. He held Tine’s face in his big hands and attached his lips to Tine’s. It was too much for Tine’s brain to process.

He wasn’t responding to Sarawat. He could feel his face heating up. He felt dizzy and soon fell in Sarawat’s arms.

Sarawat POV

I was passing by when I spotted Tine sitting alone in the bus staring at air. I stepped in the bus and went to sat beside him but he didn’t turn around to see me. I thought he didn’t want to see me. He turned around but his eyes were still closed. He slowly opened his eyes to see me. When he saw me he hugged me tightly.

To tell the truth I was shocked when he hugged me. He was still close to my face. I was staring at his pink rosy lips but he didn’t notice me.

My bad luck he noticed how close his face was to mine. He moved backwards. I should have used this chance to close the distance between us.

“Thank you very much Sarawat. I can do anything for you” he said.

“Why are you thankful to me?” what did I do? So why is he thanking me?

“You helped me with so many things” Tine said with his sparkling eyes.

“Anything” I said smugly.

“Yes” he said without thinking of the consequences. Why is he so innocent? I want corrupt his innocence. He could be mine only mine.

I took it as my chance. I cupped his face in my hands and slowly closed the distance between us. I slowly kissed his lips. He was too shocked to respond.

I took it is as my cue and bit his lower lip. He gasped. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I slowly explored his mouth with my tongue. I was going to kiss him more when he fell into my arms. His face was red. I touched his forehead. It was burning. I think he has fever.

The bus stopped at its last stop. I lift him bridal style and step out of the bus. Luckily it was near my dorm. I took him to my room as I don’t know his address.

I laid him carefully on my bed. I think I should give him a sponge bath. I slowly took off his shirt to expose his milky white skin. His pink chest buds luring me to do things that I will regret. I control myself and took off his pants to show his smooth white legs.

I went into bathroom to bring some warm water and a towel. When I came back I saw Tine was sleeping soundly. I dip the towel in warm water and carefully wiped his body. He giggled when towel touched his sensitive spots but didn’t wake up.

After giving him a bath I immediately wrapped him in a dry towel. I went to dump the used water in the bathroom. I took one of my t-shirt for Tine to change into. I changed him into my t-shirt.

He looked so cute. I kissed his forehead and sat on couch. I took out my phone and dialed his number. Soon someone picked his phone.

Sarawat: may I know who is        speaking?

??? : I am Tine’s mom.
Sarawat: good evening aunty, I am Sarawat his friend.

Mom: oh, okay do you need anything? Tine is not home yet.

Sarawat: actually aunty Tine is with me.

Mom: really we were very worried about him. Can you ask him to come home?

Sarawat: he has fever aunty. I don’t think he could go home.

Mom: sorry then I will trouble you. Take care of my baby.

Sarawat: of course aunty. I will.

Mom: thank you.

After talking to Tine’s mom I went near Tine. I rubbed his head softly. He looked so cute while sleeping. I was going to sleep beside Tine when my phone rang.

&&&
Vivi: thank you for reading my story.

Sarawat: why do you have to stop here? I want to spend time with my wife.

Tine: why did you kidnap me?

Sarawat: I am only taking care of my wife.

Tine: but without my consent.

Vivi: guys stop. You are not married but still argue like a couple.

Sarawat: please support our author or she will not stop bugging us.

Tine: read our other work too.