PART 24

The six of them slowly turned around to look at the door in horror. The door shut down on their face loud with a bang. No one excepted to fall in trap this easily.

They tried to open the door but were failed. They try banging the door but it was not even scratched let alone opening.

Jimin got more petrified and stick to jungkook like his life was depending on it.

Inside room there was a desk at one corner with a stool and a hospital bed at the opposite side. Some tools were also present in the room.

The door stood out the most as it was new as the bright day. The Polish smell emitting from the door. But what made it more interesting was that some kind of runes were made on it with blood.

Jason slowly trailed his finger with the rune to find out what it is while Sarawat and Pha were looking for tools to open the door. Taehyung was busy on his iPad which he was holding from the start. He wrote some clues on the memo. While jungkook and jimin were still hugging each other.

****

"Wake up!" Shriek of old lady could be heard in the room.

She harshly yanked the sleeping male. The male slowly opened his puffy red eyes due to crying. He hastily looked at her with brown orbs. Biting on his lower lip and frowning.

"Indeed my son chose a beauty" the lady said while looking up and down with a judjing look.

She didn't thought pha and yo son was this charming. But her son was indeed right. Tine is a package. Cute sexy handsome everything was in him. He could be a perfect groom and perfect and beautiful bride at the same time.

Pring would have felt chopping him down in pieces after knowing that he was Yo's son. How could she after knowing how crazy his son was for this sl*t. The same as she was for Pha. She didn't want her son to be broke like her.

Tine is trapped here for more than three days. Still hoping that jimin or Sarawat could save him. At first day Aran was nice to him but recent two days he had showed no mercy to tine. Slapping him everytime he opened his mouth. It was a mere slap but the one who slapped him was merciless. One slap was enough to make tine whole face red. It was good thing that Aran didn't advanced from slapping.

Aran made sure to give every necessity that tine needed. He was given his personal space, served him delicious food and even a bathroom attached to it. But after Joshua caught him from running. Lady personally took care of his lad. Not even leaving the room for a second.

Due to lack of sleep and anxiety tine became weak. His face got ghostly pale. His lips more vibrantly red because of the biting. Tine was indeed weak but gorgeous like ever. He could still get a man looking at him hard.

His hair disheveled. Pale face decoretated with cheeks with light pink color and juicy red lips. His long slender legs showing off from his outfit. The scene was indeed breath taking.

One more step and you will be his forever

Lady held him up to sit on the bed while she took place on the edge of the bed. She took a tray filled with cookies and tea. She handed the cup to tines hand and acted as pitful she could.

"Take some more" the lady pushed the plates filled with cookies to the young boy who shooked his head.

"I know you are scared but you don't need to be" the lady hanging her head low while nibbling on his lower lip.

"Don't cry!" The boy frantically shouted. Getting attention of Joshua who was standing outside the door.

"You will not suffer if you agree" the lady said for hundred times untill now.

Actually tine know wicked traps behind her smile. The only way he could get out of it was *beep* *beep*. He will not agree even he would die. How can agree to shit like this. Even he liked Aran at a time but not far to this extent.

"You will not agree?" The lady peeled off her friendly nature. Her true self taking over.

"It's your wish. See your father, friends and even Sarawat is here but what a disappointment that they will have to be suffer because of you" she said.

"What do you mean?" Tine asked her with wide eyes.

"You can save them if you agree, I will give you time but every hour there will be a punishment......not for you.....but for them"

"I agree!!" Tine immediately said. He can't hurt Sarawat more and will never hurt his parents in his wildest dreams and same goes with his friends.

Pring grinned knowing her plan worked. She got out of the room. She looked at the Joshua.

"Call your boss and tell him start preparation and why don't you let the hubbies met their wives. They must be desperate to see them" she laughed shooking her head. She could imagine Jason and Pha *beep* faces because of their wives had turned into *beep*.

Joshua bowed a little and went to start his mission.

****
In the clinic they had tried everything they could do. And by everything they mean everything. Taehyung was sitting on the stool still iPad in his hand. Jikook still holding each other more likely jimin was holding on him. Pha and Jason still looking for clues. While Sarawat stared at the door.

The door creaked open sending chill down jimin's spine. Everyone stared at the door as silence engulfed the room. A strange negative energy could be felt. No one dared to open the door to leave. The thoughts that their predator was behind the door. They waited for some time before approaching the door. They almost reached the door knob when a shout got off guard.

"J...Jun...jungkook!!!"

&&&
Sorry for late update. I was busy with *beep* and *beep* *beep*. Oh sorry so many censors.

Any idea who screamed and why and what tine had agreed to?

Clue- tine got himself into trouble and in a big one.

Vivi