PART 14

Sarawat POV

I am back from the one week long trip. Now I am heading back to my home not to dorm. We still have five more days. I want to spend my time with my family.

I stepped out of the train. My hometown is quite far from my University. I usually take trains. The station is near my home. So I can walk to home.

When I was passing the alley some looked at me. I smiled at them. They know my father after he is CEO of his company but he likes to live near his hometown where his parents died. Ah and they know Mae too after all he was brave police officer.

I heard many stories about my parents like going to together to complete an missions. Many told after Mae became friends with Dad he would always spend his time here in dad's company.

Sigh. I finally reached my home. It is not an big or show biz house. It is just two storey house. There two bedrooms. One for parents while other was for me and phukong. When I was young I owned the room. After all I am the one who born first.

I knocked on the door. Soon my brother opened the door with a stupid grin hanging on his face.

He wriggled his eyebrows at me like indicating something.

"What, let me enter" I said quite rashly but he get out of the way still with the grin. Why isn't he scared of me?

I entered the living room where my dad was having his evening tea. He still looks the same. His body is still in shape. I think he will strong in his sixties too.

"Hi Dad" I greeted my dad first. He put cup on the table and looked at me.

"Are you studying or still hooked on music?" He asked the same question. It's not like he hate seeing me having interest in music. He always teases with this. I was going to answer him. When Mae came out of the kitchen with a ladle in his hand.

"He just came back can't you let him rest first" he said while pointing the ladle at him.

When I saw him I couldn't control my emotion anymore. Grief and sadness soon filled my chest clenching it hard.

I let the bag on my shoulders fall on the floor with a thud. They looked at me wide eyes when I hug Mae. My breathing getting uneasy.

I went out all my sadness to my Mae. He was shocked when I suddenly hugged him. He slowly rub my back and asked

"Baby what's wrong are you in pain?"

I shook my head and said while sobbing.

"I failed Mae I failed. I am a failure. I can't do anything. I am the worse......."

I continued to babble some more nuisance when Mae slapped me on my back. I looked up at him.

"Calm down first baby, give me time to adjust this"

Author POV

Sarawat was sitting on sofa with his head resting on his Mae chest while his dad was sitting on the single side. Phukong was sent to his room for the mean time.

"So you are saying he rejected you" his dad said after listening to the whole ordeal Sarawat said.

His Mae rubbed his head to comfort him. The person who was affected by this was his Mae. He never thought that his brave baby come to him crying and sobbing. It broke his heart.

His dad keep the firm expression and said "if you stop persuing him than you are not my son" and went to his room.

"Jason, baby don't mind him" his Mae said to him. He was still in daze what does his father said? How does two things are connected to each other.

Simon left his child in the living room and went upstairs to deal with his husband.

He went inside and saw his husband silently reading a book. He was too focused that he didn't notice his wife coming into the room.

"Jason what are you doing? Don't you feel bad for our baby?" Simon asked while resting his hands on his hips.

Jason glanced at him and pulled his wife on to his lap. Simon yelped.

"Jason!" Simon said and hit Jason chest.

"I do feel bad for our son. He is also my baby" Jason said and kisses his wife's cheek.

"Then why did you said that?" Simon asked still pouting.

"I want to him to think on that and come to for advice. And stop pouting or I will kiss daylights out of you" Jason said pinching his wife's cheek.

"Your advice...?" Simon said doubting.

"Yup, after all I was successful to make you fall for me"Jason said. He was going to kiss him when they heard a knock. Simon hurriedly stood up and open the door. Sarawat was standing staring at them.

Simon tapped at his son shoulder saying he will go down to cook and went out of the room leaving them alone in the room.

Sarawat went in and sat in front of his father. He asked him straight forwadly.

"What did you mean by that dad?"

"I am saying how can you give up this easily?"

"I know but what could i do he don't like me" Sarawat said

"So what if I can make your Mae fall for me then you could do it too. After all between you two siblings you are the one who have my characteristics"

Jason said proudly and told his many secrets. They were talking leisurely not knowing someone was keeping an eye on them.

Behind the door phukong and his Mae were listening to them.

Simon dragged phukong out of there when Jason start telling there past.

&&&
Sorry for not being able to update.
Wanna know why tine rejected him wait for next update.

Vivi