XXIV

"Mildred go ahead and sort things out in the office, I'm not working in the office today because I'm visiting the Avenarius. This is can be a potential project and this is one of our biggest deals we might have."

I lied, good thing the Avenarius proposed a while ago and I'm using it as an excuse to fuck Elaine. Good thing about my secretary is she's not nosy and annoying.

Everything is perfect, the odds are in my favors.

"Yes sir. Are you going to drop in your office?"

"No. I'm driving myself there."

Liar...

I haven't talked to Zyraj after I went home last night, I just went to bed, she didn't try to talk to me, so I didn't bother.

This fucking marriage is a fucking mess, we're just staying for the sake of the kids...

She doesn't want to resolve our issues, she just wants the keep her pride. Fuck! She should've married her pride instead. I know she's telling her parents about our marital issues but I couldn't care less. Of course, they're in favor of their daughter.

I checked on the message that Elaine sent me and pinned her location to the GPS of my car. I didn't bother saying goodbye to my wife. What's the fucking use? I'm going to fuck another bitch today.

-

Elaine's neighborhood is pretty secluded because she lives in a gated community, she doesn't have neighbors around because she said that the place was new and they're still selling the lands beside her.

I ringed the doorbell and she greeted me with a smile on her face.

"Come in sir."

I didn't wasted my time and I kissed her immediately. I pressed my body to hers so I could feel her soft breast. And she could feel my hard bulge.

She responded with my kiss passionately, her hands roam around my body. Making their way to my crotch rubbing it hard.

This is going to be a long day...

-

It's been exactly a month since Elaine and I have been seeing each other when I need some company. My relationship with Zyraj is slowly deteriorating. I don't know what the fuck should I do, last week I tried to surprise her with a dinner date at our favorite restaurant. I rented the whole place just to have it to ourselves, but she stood me up. I waited til' 12 midnight but she didn't come. I was annoyed because I planned something special just so I could make it up to her, but she said she'd forgotten it and fell asleep. Everyday I gave her flowers and an apologetic note, but she ignores it.

I don't always see Elaine but we see each other once in a while--- usually when I needed to blow of some steam. I'm not abusing her, she's agreed to it because she likes the thrill of not getting caught. I rarely talk to her about our personal shit, our relationship is purely because of sexual attraction and nothing deeper than that. I'm not going to lie. I find it cool that she's not the typical girl that would do everything she can just to have the guy for herself. The poor girl is nothing but a past time for me, I don't plan to dispose her as of the moment. Things with Zyraj is not okay so it is handy to keep her for a while. Besides, I still am enjoying myself with her.

"Did you tell your wife that we're going to Mexico?"

She asked me as she's cleaning the toys we used earlier. We're planning to go to Mexico just for a short 3-day trip. She said it's best to unwind and go to another place since I'm so worked up with my wife.

"Mildred's going to tell her. We're not exactly on speaking terms right now. I don't know what to do anymore."

I complained to her, as I'm looking at what she's doing. I often talk to her about our marital problems, it's actually her idea to give Zyraj flowers everyday and take her to a nice restaurant.

"Why don't you take her instead?"

"What?"

I asked to clarify if I heard her correctly.

"Take her, clearly she needs some lovin' I'm getting all your attention anyways."

She said as she placed the toys we used in the drawer after cleaning and disinfecting them. She slowly made her way towards me and kneeled in front of me. She grabbed my dick which became erected immediately with her touch.

"It's not fair that I only get to taste this."

She spit on my erected shaft and licked the head of it. I groaned because of the sensation that I'm feeling,

"You don't learn your lesson, do you?"

I told her as I grabbed her hair and yanked it away from my face.

I forcefully grabbed her chin so she could look at me.

"I didn't tell you, you could do that. Did I gave you permission to?"

I slapped her across the face which made her gasp. This little whore pretending to be shocked when she's slapped across the face when I tortured her fragile body by hitting on it.

"I'm sorry sir, I won't do it again."

She said and I gently placed her to my lap.

"I know you mean well."

I said as I grabbed her breast and buried my face in between them. She purred in contentment, I flicked my tongue with her now erected nipple.

"Since you've given me an idea, I will reward you."

Her idea to take Zyraj to Mexico is actually a good idea, maybe it's what we need to be okay again, just like the last time.

I gently massaged her breast while I suck the other one, I took my sweet time enjoying her creamy breast. I gently bit her nipples causing her to moan louder. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her lips slowly but passionately, my tongue asked for an entrance which she gladly gave. Our tongue fought each other for dominance, I sucked her tongue and moaned in her lips.

My desire to take her again grew because of the heated kiss, I carried her to the bed while she's still straddling me. I kissed every inch of her body, her breath fastened when I kissed her wet vagina. My fingers slithered inside of her, it was welcomed with the warm feeling of her insides. We moaned in pleasure.

Once I felt that her walls are tightening meaning that she is about to cum I removed my finger.

"Hold it."

I gently positioned myself in between of her and pushed myself inside. I moaned as I felt her tight walls in my dick, her pussy is so wet that I can easily thrust in and out of her.

I fucked her real hard, she probably looked like a ragdoll because I rammed my dick inside her.

Real fucking good.