XVIII

"Who is that kid?"

I immediately asked Travis since he's a fucking playboy and he has a lot of connections. For a playboy he's pretty good with the names of the people that had sex with. This boy is fucking talented.

He groaned then stopped making out with the girl that he met earlier when he felt the tug on his shirt.

"Oh? That? Her name's Elaine? I think. She's the daughter of Mr. Avenarius, are you familiar with him?"

"The guy that has a lot of casinos? Yeah. Mildred told me they wanted to partner up with us-EJV. She also said it's good to be partnered with them since I own a lot of resort and hotel around the world."

"No dude, don't even think about it. I heard he's a drug lord. He's casinos mixed with some type of illegal shit. I know that owning a resort with a casino is a fucking oasis but don't make a deal with that guy. You don't want to mess with authorities. By the way, back to the girl. I also heard she's a rebel. She owns her own pub just around here."

I kept my gaze at her and to my surprise, she stared back. I immediately looked away and excused myself to the guys so I could go to the bathroom.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I wen to the bathroom and calmed myself, I washed my face and I heard a moan.

Oh great, someone is fucking in the here. I inhaled deeply and exhaled all my frustrations. I need to get out of here as soon as possible, I cannot believe that girl is fucking influential. I thought she's just a bartender but she is an Avenarius. What have I gotten myself into?

As I'm headed out to the bathroom I saw Elaine standing at the door way.

"Are you running away from me?"

She scoffed as she makes her way towards me.

I stepped back and as she walks closer to me.

"I wouldn't have guessed that you're into this type of kinks. Are you a dom? I'm a sub. I could call you daddy, master, sir whichever you prefer."

She said seductively, her hands immediately made their way into my cock, making it hard in response. Words cannot escape from my mouth, I want to tell her know but my drive has taken its toll.

She bit her lips as she rub my dick, I moaned in response. She's fucking good with her hands. Images from the night we slept together appeared on my mind making me horny.

She kissed me hard which I responded because I can no longer control myself, the temptation got the best of me. I carried her to the nearest cubicle while maintaining our lips locked. Once we're at the cubicle I pulled down her dress, exposing her big breast. I sucked them like I am a hungry child. She moaned. Fuck, her moans are turning me on even more.

"You're going to regret this Elaine."

I said as I bit her nipple making her scream, that's it scream for me little bitch. I bit harder and she screamed louder. After biting her nipples I licked it to soothe the pain. She was pinned against the wall and her legs are wrapped around my hips. I could see how turned on she was, her cheeks are flushed red because of the sensation she's feeling. I know she wants to be fucked so hard.

"Let's go to my place."

I gritted my teeth, I'm going to fuck her so hard she's not going to be able to walk. 

-

And that night was the beginning of my destruction.