XIII

"Present yourself."

She kneeled on our bed, placing her hands to the sides and bowed her head for respect.

"Good girl."

"And what do good girls receive?"

I asked her.

"Reward, sir."

She responded as her eyes was fixed to the floor.

"Reward."

I repeated. I kissed her body, claiming every inch mine. I kissed it until all of her was covered with my kissed. I left three hickeys on her neck and a lot on her breast. She didn't moan, she knew I needed to command her before she could moan. Not doing what I want will result to punishment and she does not want that. She wants to cum.

"Bend over."

I demanded, I stared at her swollen pussy for a while. I tasted it again. I spat on her pussy to make it more wet. I fingered her, I inserted 3 fingers. I could feel that she's having a hard time not letting out a moan, so I told her to moan for me and oh boy she did not disappoint. She let out a moan that even gods would be aroused.

Once I felt her wet enough from my finger, I inserted my dick. I rammed right into her g-spot. Since my fingers are already lubricated with her cum, I fingered her ass. Making her to moan even more. I was double penetrating her.

"Play with you clit."

She immediately did what I said. She was screaming the whole time. All of her spots is being played at the same time. Once I felt that I was about to cum, I remived my shaft from her pussy and inserted it to her anus. It's not her first time doing this, so her ass is used to my size.

I finished myself of coming inside of her asshole.

-

We basically fucked all day. The kids' nannies took care of them all day while I fuck all the holes I could fuck with their mother. I filled her with my cum. I cummed in her mouth, her tits, her pussy and her ass. I even cummed in her face.

Satisfied about what we did all day. I licked her overly stimulated clit. Fucking her pussy again with my tongue.

She moaned in protest and I moaned in pleasure because of how her cum taste.

Eventually I became tired and held her in my arms while we lay in our bed in silence.

-

We were at the dinner table and the kids are talking about how their day went. We always do this at dinner, each child will tell about how the whole day went.

"And Dos was like... no! That's my brother!"

"But Uno was being bullied Tres! I was just protecting him!"

"No you didn't!!! I was not being bullied."

I laughed as I hear my 3 boys argue, we were talking about how they are sent to the guidance office because they caused a 'food fight' in the schools cafeteria. Dos was saying that a girl was bullying Uno and he was protecting him by throwing food at her. Of course the girl fought back and also throwed a food at him...

Well, Uno is not being bullied. He has a crush on the girl and he offered her, his sandwich. But Dos saw it as his brother was being taken advantage of. I swear my boys are crazy. Tres being the smart one, went out of the cafeteria to report what's happening. He was the only one who didn't get to go to the guidance and was excempted from their community service on friday.

"Next time don't act out of emotions son."

I adviced my son.

Says the one who fucked a random girl.

I said to myself.