XI

Woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my cheeks, I slowly opened my eyes to find my wife smiling next to me.

"Goodmorning."

She said as the light hits her face. Even if the room is dark, her beauty would still radiate. I'm so lucky to have her as my wife and also the mother of my four kids.

"Goodmorning love."

I kissed her on the lips, and a flash of memory from last night came through my mind. I remembered Elaine... And the fucked up thing is...

I didn't felt bad for what happened last night.

Maybe I was guilty and I've regretted my decision, but that was last night. I don't feel any remorse now. As long as I don't tell any one then my secret would be safe. I might have to keep this until the day I die.

"I've made you breakfast."

I didn't notice the tray that was in our bed until she mentioned it, Zyraj cooked my favorite breakfast. Avocado toast with poached egg, a lot of bacon, hashbrowns, a fruit bowl and my favorite coffee. I leaned in for a kiss and thanked her for the meal, we shared what she cook since the meal was more than enough for two hungry people. We talked and both apologized for what had happened last night and the last few weeks.

After the meal, Zyraj called the maid to pick up the tray. She also asked me not to go to  work today because she wanted to make it up to me so I told Mildred to handle all my work for the day. I don't have a scheduled meeting for the day that's why I agreed to Zy's request.

"I've prepared a bath. Let's go."

She held my hand as we went to our bathroom. I'm not gonna lie, I knew what's going to happen and I'm excited for it.

 Finally...

(Sexual Scenario)

The tub was already running, there are petals everywhere and the room was only lighted with candle--- indicating that she planned this when I was asleep.

She kissed, at first the kiss was slow and sensual and then it became rough and longing. I broke our contact to undress her, once I was done she started doing the same to me. I kissed her again and carried her to the jet that was already running. We slowly got into it, still kissing. She was on top of me while I'm leaning on the head rest of the tub.

I continued to kiss her from her lips to her neck, I didn't waste much time. I sloppily kissed her breast, her nipples were aching to be licked. I squeezed them gently, I heard Zyraj moan in pleasure, so I squeezed them again but harder this time. I know she loves pain.

"I'm going to punish you."

I growled, sucking her nipples while massaging her other tit.

"Hmmm."

She moaned, and I bit her nipple.

"Answer Zy."

I demanded, I could see the embarrassment on her face. Her cheeks were flushed red.

"Please punish me."

Liking what I've heard, I started massaging her clit. Even though it's underwater I could still feel how wet she is. I teased my finger into her folds, but I mainly focused on her clit. I played with her clit until I could feel her coming. She arched her back in pleasure. As soon as she's about to cum I removed my finger from her clit.

"P-please make me cum my l-love."

She begged but I ignored her. I started sucking her breast again. I've waited so long for this.

She held my head and pushed her breast more to my face. I moaned in pleasure. She knows me very well.

I stopped and reached for the soap. I lathered some on my hands and started massaging her. She did the same for me. We washed each other's body... She was about to rub my aching cock when I said no. 

I'm going to punish her first.

After we finished taking a bath together. We've brushed our teeth and dried ourselves. Not bothering to put clothes on because we're going to have sex all day. I'm not going to stop until her pussy is swollen from my dick.