XII

(Sexual Scenario)

"You had it coming."

I warned her as I threw her to the bed. I opened the drawer where we store our 'toys'.  I grabbed the restraints and blindfold. I chained her to our bed and blindfolded her so she wouldn't know what I'm about to do. I could hear her breathing heavily. She's aroused, excited and scared. That made me even aroused. There's something missing here...

A ballgag. So she can't tell me what to do.

"Open your mouth." 

She obeyed what I told her. I placed the ball in her mouth and started to kiss her breast. My kisses trailed down to her thighs. I gently licked the folds of her vagina, I moaned because she tasted very good. She responded with a moan, her tugged against her restraints and arched her back allowing me to access more of her. 

I tongue fucked her wet pussy while my finger is circling her clit. Once I felt the tension building up I immediately removed my finger causing her to protest. Not giving her enough time to react, I rammed my dick inside of her without warning. She's so tight because we haven't fucked for almost 5 months now. I could feel her walls slowly adjusting to the size of my dick. I fucked her like a ragdoll. I fucked her very hard.

I could hear her screaming and moaning at the same time. Drooling over the ball gag. I removed the ball from her mouth and replaced it with my dick. I was fucking her mouth. She was gagging but I didn't care she's been a bad girl.

I fucked her mouth until I cum in her mouth, she immediately swallowed my load and I fucked her pussy again using my tongue. I wanted to taste her. After cleaning her cum using my tongue, I kissed her. We tasted each other's cum. She moaned in pleasure. She loves it when we do this. As we're making out my hands traveled to her boobs. Pinching her nipples, squeezing her boobs as hard as I can. I removed her restraints and she immediately wrapped her arms around me. I pointed my dick in her opening and started to fuck her again. I could feel her nails digging at my back but I didn't care.

"Uhhh I-I love you."

She moaned in ecstasy. I groaned at her, concentrating at my job.I removed her blindfold and stared at her eyes.

"I want you to look at me while we cum."

I instructed her and she nodded.

"Don't come yet. I'll tell you when."

I said as I work myself, I increased the pace so we both release the tension that is being built inside us. I thrusted my dick back and forth. Her pussy is very wet. She's holding her orgasm very well.

"I'm coming."

I announced as I continue to move fast. She arched her back and held me close as she look at me in the eye. We both released our orgasm while staring at each other. I slowly removed my dick from her swollen pussy. We both gasped for air. You could hear of our breathing in the silent room.

"We're not done yet."