X

After what happened to me and Elaine, I immediately went home.

It's currently 10:16 in the evening. I'm fucked...

What have I done? I was stupid for doing it. I would never commit the same mistakes I did before. But who am I kidding? I already did.

It was reckless, that I must admit but I can't help myself. I needed it. As much as I hate to admit...

I needed it.

-

"Bat ngayon ka lang? Di ka naman nalelate ng ganto Ej?"

I didn't bother to look at her, she was sitting on a chair besides our bed. I proceeded to go to the shower, I didn't had the chance to wash myself since I was in a rush to go home. Guilt immediately flushed through my system.

It lingers in my consciousness.

"So you're just going to ignore me then huh?"

Zy said following me to the bathroom, I undressed myself and immediately turned the shower on. She was just staring at me the whole time, waiting for a response.

"What? You ignored me for two weeks and said sorry that is fake than every woman who got plastic surgery and I'm supposed to accept it just because you want to?"

I snapped at her. I'm not in the mood Zyraj. I've had a fucking long day for fuck's sake. Leave me alone. She didn't respond to what I said and just stared at me while I'm taking a shower.

Seriously what the fuck is up with her?

"Are you just gonna stare at me all night?"

"What happened to you?"

What she said made my blood boil, what happened to me? 

"What the fuck are you talking about Zyraj? What the fuck are you saying what happened to you? Question yourself. What. Happened. To. YOU. I'm not the fucking problem here. Maybe if you cared for me enough then I wouldn't be like this and this... would never be a conversation we're having. We've been together for more than 10 years now. Ten. Fucking. Years of my goddamn life Zyraj. I've been vocal to you the whole time. Are you stupid? Can you not comprehend what I'm saying? Do I need to start doing sign language in order for you to understand what I fucking want?"

That was a long speech, I'm not going to lie. But she had it coming, she's really pressing all my buttons right now.

"You're being ridiculous Ej. This is not an acceptable behavior. You're very immature for your age."

She laughed at the end, indicating that she's really pissed off about what I said to her. She will never understand me. What's the point of all this?

"Never mind. You're not even trying to understand me."

"Oh believe me. Naiintindihan ko. It's because I don't want to have sex with you. Yun lang problema mo diba? Ang babaw mo."

She walked out of the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I hurriedly wore my bath robe and chased her. For fuck's sake. I let out a sigh as I stare at her. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed love."

She turned to me and looked at me in the eyes, I could see the pain in her eyes. She's crying...

"Shhh. I'm sorry my love. I don't want to fight anymore."

I said as I wiped the tears from her eyes. I kissed her lips and carried her to our bed.

"Let's rest for now. I'm tired"

I said as she snuggled with me. I closed my eyes, so that I could false asleep. I could feel her fingers circling my chest.

"I'm sorry too. I love you."

She said as my consciousness drift away.