XVII

The trip went by like a blink of an eye, I'm back at my office reading contracts that I haven't been able to read for the last two weeks. I have a lot of catching up to do with my work. My head aches because I've read tons of contract and then decide whether or not to sign it. I can't just sign and sign without reading the contact. Some sneaky bastards may do something to harm my company if I don't read the contract word per word. I've also scanned to the business proposals that Mildred compiled for me, if I'm interested in making a deal with a certain proposal I ensure that it is fair for both companies and if not I would ask Mildred to call so we could make a few adjustments.

The contracts should be in our company's favor and not the other way around, in this industry it's either kill or be killed.

I received a message from Stan, inviting me to their club. I wanted to unwind a little bit since I've been packed with work so I agreed.

Sin City please be good to me later, I need to unwind...

-

I am currently driving to the club.

Texted Zyraj I'm coming home late because I'm hanging out with the guys. So far, me and Zy have been good after the trip. I knew we both needed some time alone. I told her we should have at least one date night per week. She agreed that we should do it on the weekends since it's my day off and she also apologized for her behavior the last couple of months.

My consciousness however, is constantly reminding me about the accident that happened a few weeks ago. I can't tell Zyraj that I had sex with a girl who's 18 years younger than me. That would be fucking insane. We might get a divorce once I confessed that shit. 

Besides, it's not like the girl knows where I live, I barely know her. It's just a one night stand that will never happen again. And I know that the girl is aware of that.

"Okay. Get home safe. Say my regards to the guys. I'm heading to bed." -Zyraj

I didn't respond to the message she sent because I know she's going to sleep. 

Once I'm at the front of sin city, I gave my keys to the valet attendant so they could park my car. Stan immediately greeted me and we went to the table where the guys are sitting.

The club was more busy the last time I went here. It's the club's anniversary so all it's members are required to be here, otherwise their membership would be forfeited when they didn't attend the once a year gathering. Since I am friends with Wendell and Stan, I don't attend the yearly gathering, tonight is actually the first time I will attend. There would be activities through out the whole night, mostly sexual activities of course.

"Why didn't you invited Zy to come along? She's your sub after all."

Oliver asked as soon as he saw me. For fuck's sake.

"Geez man, at least let him sit for a minute. You insensitive fuck."

Loch suggested as he hands me a whiskey. I chuckled and accepted the whiskey.

"You know her. Ever since she's became a mom. It's the only thing she knows about."

I joked and the guys laughed.

"Good evening, Master, Sir, Mistress, Slave, Submissive. Welcome to sin city, where your deepest desires can come to life. Please enjoy the night."

The emcee announced and all the people at the club yelled. It's going to be fun tonight. Some will be participating with the activities planned while the others--- just like me, would watch. It's not mandatory to join the festivities because not all of us are doers some are just watchers.

-

Time has passed and it is already 1 am. The party would end in 4 am. I'm not going to lie it's pretty crazy now since most of us are drunk and the hormones in this room is a fucking mess.

The club smells like, sex and booze. 

Beside our table, is a group of spoiled brats doing drugs. They are the son or daughter of an influential person. You could say they are the my-parents-are-rich-so-I'm-entitled-to-be-crazy type of kids. Or they're usually the ones that always say "I don't need to work, I'm living the life of luxury because of my parents money." I am a father myself so I'm not going to give all the shit I've worked hard for my kids without them knowing how hard it is to earn money. My kids have silver spoon in their mouths I am aware but I want them to be humble. 

I grew up in a poor living situation, abused and malnourished. So I'm not letting my children to be like one of them. Doing drugs, wasting their parents' money.

I scoffed, I don't even know these kids and I'm annoyed with them.

I looked at the kids and I saw an oddly familiar figure hanging out with them.

Why the fuck is she here?