Chapter Treinta y cuatro ~ C. A . L. M

this is the last chapter, oml. now, i hope you enjoy! :)
______________________✍️

Ashton's pov

-

I jumped awake at the sound of my alarm, immediately falling back down in pain. I whined a little, and shook Luke awake.

"Hmph. Whaa... Ash? Are you okay? What happened?" When Luke saw the look of pain of my face that I couldn't cover, he jumped awake.

"Yeah, I'm just sore. But can you get my phone from my backpack, I can't really move without hurting, and my alarm is annoying me." He chucked at me, and kissed my forehead while getting out of bed. I watched him as he went into the my backpack, turning off my alarm when he found my phone.

He looked at the time again, and turned back to me. "So, you have two options for today. I can help you up and you can get used to the pain and you'll have to limp around school all day. Or, we can both call out sick and cuddle all day." I had been half listening to him because I couldn't really focus when he was basically naked. He realized that I was looking at his abs, and walked back over to the me. I watched as he crawled over to me so that he was hovering on top of me. "Or, we can go another round." My eyes widened, and I pushed his face away while laughing at him.

"Or, we can brush our teeth, and then have a cuddly movie day at home together. oh yeah, and my very sexy boyfriend can carry me around all day." He put his hand on his chin and acted like he was thinking.

"Yeah. I like that one more."

"Me too." We both called out, and were officially sick to our school today. We then texted Cal and Mike telling them the truth, and obviously got back a bunch of questions that we ignored. They would get the message.

After all of that, Luke moved to my side, and whispered I'm sorry, as he picked me up bridal style. I whined at the pain I felt, but just tried to get used to it.

He carried me to our bathroom, and when I expected him to put me down, he didn't. "Lu? You gonna put me down so we can both brush our teeth?"

"Nope, I can hold you while we do." And that is exactly what he did. We then both headed down to the kitchen for breakfast.

When we made it downstairs, he stopped and looked at me. "You want to try and walk now? Or just stand? Or you can walk around, and I can carry you around anyway because your my baby boy."

I blushed and then giggled at him because I didn't want to walk today. "I can try and stand, and move around. And then you can still carry me." He rolled his eyes at me, and then set me down. Damn, did I not want to walk. I took a few steps and just wanted to collapse. "You sure you got it?" Luke was smirking at me, because I didn't want him to be able to say that I couldn't walk... I'm competitive.

"Yeah, so watch and learn." I walked all the way to the stools in the kitchen and sat down. When I finally sat down, I let out the breath I was holding that was stopping myself from whining.

"So, what do you want? Pancakes? Bacon and eggs? Anything you want." I smiled at him, and then said "whatever you want." Lu had gotten all of the ingredients and utensils for pancakes out, and was about to start when we heard one of our phones ring from upstairs.

"I'll be right back." Luke ran away after kissing my forehead. I heard him pick up the phone upstairs and start talking, and I figured that I would get stuff started.

I had gotten the mixture done, and was about to walk back to my seat when Luke walked in, smiling. "Hey Lu. Who was on the phone?"

"That was Officer Tomlinson. He just told me that Bill got sentenced to life." i didn't care about the pain when I ran to Luke, and jumped into his arms.

I didn't realize that I was crying until Luke pulled away from me with a frown on his face. "Baby boy? Why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy that he's gone." This caused Luke to smile again, and spin me around in his arms. I felt the pain again when he finally put me down, and handed me my phone.

I texted Cal and Mike the good news as I watched Luke start the pancakes. Luke and I had just about finished making breakfast when there was a knock on the door. He kissed my forehead and walked past me to answer it. A minute later Luke walked back in with Calum and Michael trailing behind him.

"Cal? Mike? What are you guys doing here?"

Calum walked over to me, and threw his arm around my shoulders. "If you guys weren't going to be in school, and you were also going to be celebrating something, then we wanted to be with you guys....and school sucks."

"Great, I'm happy you guys are here." Luke and Mike served Calum and I as well themselves food, and we all ate together. After that, we all moved to the couch to watch movies all day. Of course I made Luke carry me though.

Luke and I were cuddling on one side of the couch while Mike and Cal were on the other.

Halfway through Lilo and Stitch Michael grabbed the remote, and paused it. We all looked at him with questioning looks as to why he had paused it.

"So guys, how was it last night? I haven't seen Ashton walk at all, and Luke carried him." He looked between Lu and I while smirking. Instead of answering, I threw a pillow at his face and told him to play the movie. After he realized that we weren't going to he sharing anything, he played it.

While watching it, I was just thinking about how perfect this moment was. Sometimes everything can be bad in your life, hell, I've had enough bad shit happen to me to cover a lifetime. But, at the end of the day, you'll always have people around you that care for you, and love you. It's been a crazy school year so far, and we're not even 2 months into our senior year. But if a majority of it is like this moment, then I can't wait for what's the come. The really bad is in the past, and I'm hoping that everything from now on is mostly good...only good surprises. Good surprises with my amazing boyfriend, caring best friend, and other caring best friend. Especially with my amazing boyfriend though. Whom I love with my everything.

Before the movie was over, I had fallen asleep in Luke's arms, with a smile on my face. The last thing that I had heard before I fell asleep was Luke.

"Baby boy, your probably asleep. But i just wanted to tell you that I'm so happy that we were paired for the project. If it weren't for that, you wouldn't be in my arms right now. Because of that dumb project, now I can say that, I am completely and utterly in love with you. Now, you're my weirdo."

______________________✍️

AHHHHHH, AND THAT IS THE END OF HE'S JUST SO WEIRD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, VOTING, AND COMMENTING!!

i am honestly so incredibly proud of this story, i'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

plus, HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO THE SWEETEST AND SASSIEST MAN HIMSELF, ASHTONNNNN😭❤️!!

anyways, if you are reading this, thank you so much, and the only thing left is the epilogue

anyways, if you are reading this, thank you so much, and the only thing left is the epilogue. i'll try and have that up as soon as possible, because yessssss!!

i hope that you are all happy and healthy!! have an amazing day, you perfect soul! ❤️❤️❤️