Chapter Siete ~ C. A. L. M

Ok, i am honestly so proud of what i've written so far, thanks to my biggest fan that encouraged me to keep going lol. thank you, and enjoy! :)
_____________________✍️

Third Person pov

-

"CAL WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY 7:36." Ashton said while jumping out of Calums's bed while also throwing random clothes at Calum's head which irritated him.

"Ash calm down. The first bell doesn't ring until 8:15." Calum muttered sleepily throwing the clothes at Ash and rolling his eyes.

"Okay, what's your point hood?" Ashton said while sassily putting his hands on his hips.

"I swear. If you give me 5 more minutes I'll drive you wherever you want for the next month."

"You were going to do that either way." After Calum glared at him, Ashton decided to let him have his 5 minutes and put on one of Calum's hoodies and his jeans from the day before.

After the 5 minutes were up, Ashton ran and jumped on Calum's back, "Callyyyy, it's 7:45, get uuuuppp." While Calum was gaining his sense he noticed how Ashton felt a little lighter than usual, but he didn't think much of it.

"Okay okay, I'm up mom."

-

Ashton sighed out a breath of relief when they rolled into the student parking lot at 8:05.

"I told you we wouldn't be late drama king."

"That's drama queen to you peasant." Ashton said while smacking Calum's forehead.

"Damn, okay, ow."

"You have learned your lesson now." When Ashton turned to his right, he spotted Luke walking into school.

"Okay, bye Calum, see you in first."

"Wait, where are you go-" before Calum could finish Ashton had already slammed the door and was running after Luke.

Ashton didn't realize how fast Luke walked because by the time he caught up to him he was out of breath, or he was out of shape, but the first one was a better excuse.

"LUCAS WAIT!" As Luke heard that, he turned around to be met with Ashton running into his chest.

"Hey, watch where your going Lightning McQueen." Luke said while catching Ashton in his arms before they both fell, realizing how light he was.

"Ka-Chow bítch." As Luke was rolling his eyes, Ashton got right to the point before he embarrassed himself anymore.

"I was wondering if you saw my phone at all yesterday?" Before Ashton could finish Luke was already turning around to go into his backpack grabbing his phone.

"Here. I saw you dropped it, but then forgot to give it to Calum after practice."

"Thank you so much, and wow. You actually remembered his name. Who knew." Ashton said mockingly while rolling his eyes at him.

"Yeah. Also it kept buzzing and ringing, so I turned it off because I got annoyed." It never stopped which made Luke really curious as to who it was. And maybe a little jealous, but Ashton would never know that.

"Don't lie to me, did you look at who it was?" Ashton said a little fearfully, because he never liked talking about his step dad to anyone else besides Calum.

"N-Nope, not at all." Luke said with the most panicked voice telling Ashton that he did the exact opposite.

"Oh okay. So you didn't have the password." Ashton said trying to get Luke to admit that he tried to look.

"No, I guessed, but I couldn't get in-"

"Ah, so thank you for telling me that you did look at it." Ashton said while rolling his eyes and grabbing his phone from Luke, "thanks Lucas, but I have to go to class." Ashton said while shoving past Luke, hitting his shoulder.

-

Calum didn't expect to see Ashton so annoyed when he walked into class, but when he saw him, he was a little scared.

"Hey buddy. How you feeling?" He asked with a slight smile on his face.

Ashton just slammed his bag on the desk next to Calum while muttering, "Can it."

"Seems like someone didn't get their beauty sleep, prin-"

"Don't start with me. Luke had my phone, and Bill was calling an texting me. Instead of being a respectful human and turning it off, he was going to open it but didn't know the password. How rude is that?!" Calum just chuckled after Ashton finished.

"Why are you laughing, your supposed to agree with me, not laugh at me." He said while pouting and crossing his arms, causing calum to actually start laughing, "stop laughing you hōe."

When Calum calmed down, he finally spoke, "I can't help it, and don't take this the wrong way, but it just seems like your being a little bit over dramatic." Before Ashton could respond, already looking pissed, Calum kept talking.

"Of course he had no right. But you have no idea what he was thinking, I mean, you have Bill under drunk hoē. I'm pretty sure you would be curious too if you had Luke's phone, and a contact by the name of annoying bítch kept calling and texting him." By the time Calum had finished, he could tell that Ashton was slowly calming down.

"I guess your right, but I mean, I have a crush on him. He doesn't like me like that." Ashton said while sadly glancing at his hands in his lap.

"You sure about that?"

- At lunch -

"But I mean, has he ever mentioned any guy to you that he seemed fond of?" He asked mike with hope evident in his voice while passing the ball back him.

Calum went to go find Michael and maybe kick around a ball after Ashton told him that he had to go to the library to talk to the librarian about how he's going to he skipping study hall, and he'll show up if his grades drop from his straight A's. When Calum found Michael, he was sitting alone because Luke had gotten detention for calling a teacher dipshít in 2nd period without anyone else in the class hearing, what an idiot.

"I told you Calum. The last time Luke ha a crush on someone was Freshman year." It wasn't the answer that Calum was looking for, but it wasn't the worst one either.

"Okay, and who was that?" After he asked and saw Mike's reaction he knew he wasn't going to get an answer.

"Can't say babe. Bro code." Michael said followed my a smile because it felt so right to call him that, and it seemed like Calum like it too by the blush appearing on his cheeks.

Even though he really wanted to know, he said "okay, fine then. Instead of talking about puke-"

"Hey don't call my best friend puke." Michael yelled jokingly.

"Sooo, he can call me Caleb? I mean, I'm on the team." Michael just kind of smiled after because he knew he couldn't say anything back to him.

"Fair." Followed by a laughing fit from Calum who couldn't breathe.

"Okay, anyways, whatcha planning for friday", calum said with a smirk and blush both making their way on to his face.

"Uhhhhhhh....." before Michael was going to respond, the bell rang, "can't say!" he said while running away with the ball they had been kicking with each other.

"Um okay, see you later, or in our next period because we sit right next to each other!"

_____________________✍️
I've actually ran away from friends to avoid answering something, they would usually just ask me later, buuut it gave me time to think of an answer lol. anyways, please comment and vote if you enjoyed, thank you <3