Chapter Catorce ~ C. A. L. M

Sorry this is a little late, just been having problems that i don't know how to handle. BUT THIS REACHED 14 IN LASHTON AND 700 READS! OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! also, pizza is soooo good, anyone who says otherwise is not my fwend, oops. anyways, thank you, and enjoy! :D
_____________________✍️

Third Person pov

-

Calum couldn't sleep after what Ashton had told him. Ashton had fallen asleep probably being exhausted by all of the crying he had done.

Calum was just so disappointed in himself for not noticing earlier. He couldn't contain his sadness and silently cried for a while. He should've been able to notice that his best friend was starving himself. After that, Calum could only stare at the ceiling of his bedroom while tracing the scars on his wrist. He had had some problems when he was trying to figure out his sexuality, but he was confident with who he was now.

Calum finally fell asleep around 2 in the morning. Little did he know that Ashton had woken up about 5 minutes before after he fell asleep. Ashton felt bad because he could see Calum clutching his wrist that had the scars with drying tears in his face.

Ashton wanted to be happy. He wanted to love himself. He wanted to be normal. Why did his step-dad treat him so badly? Why did people think he was weird? Why wasn't he just good enough? Why did Luke hate him?

All of these questions kept running through his head, keeping him up until his alarm went off for school.

Calum then got up about 5 minutes later and headed downstairs to the kitchen, to make them both breakfast.

Calum made himself bacon, eggs, and toast, while he made Ashton a single scrambled egg. He knew that that was pushing him a little, but he was going to try to guilt him into eating, and he it was for Ashton's own good, soo.

"ASHTON! BREAKFAST!" He could hear Ashton stumbling around. Probably trying to put his jeans on quickly. Ashton came down 5 minutes later, out of breath.

"Hey, soo, uh, I'm going to just eat an apple."

"Haha, your so funny, no, your eating this." Calum said, followed by handing Ashton the plate with a single scrambled egg, and half of an apple cut in half.

"Oh yeah, and this." He said while also pouring a glass of milk. Ashton was nervously adding up all of the calories in his head freaking out. He didn't know if he could eat all of this.

"Ashton, I know what your thinking, I can see it on your face. Just eat, and don't think about it."

Ashton was about to decline when his stomach growled, speaking for him. Calum have him a look saying, your not full, eat.

Ashton made a face while he put some egg in his mouth. Ashton had always loved Calum's eggs, but he wasn't about to admit how much he liked them while Calum was giving him a smirk. He already knew Ashton liked them. Breakfast ended when they both finished, and Calum hugged Ashton while thanking him for eating.

They both finished getting ready and walked downstairs to Calum's car.

"Soooo, it's Friday. Are you excited for your date tonight?"

"Extremely. I mean, he said he's not going to give me any hints. Did he ask you for help at all?"

"Nope. But he told me what you guys were doing."

"WHAT? TELL ME! PLEASE!"

"Cal, then it wouldn't be a surprise. Don't you want it to be a surprise."

"Ughhhhh, yeah I guess."

By the time they finished the conversation they were at school. On their way to first, Ashton was stopped by someone grabbing his shoulder.

"Hey ash." He turned around to be met with the walking sex god. But he noticed that he didn't have his crutches.

"Hi Luke? Where are your crutches?"

"Hey. I took some pills so I can't feel anything, and I'm just not going to practice at all for the next three weeks. But whatever I said last night that upset you, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault. And just try not to get hurt again."

"Okay, I'm still sorry. And your the one that hurt me in the first place." Luke said followed by a chuckle. "But i was thinking that maybe you could come over tonight and we could work on our project. Or just hang out maybe."

"Um, sure, why not. But we should get to first before the bell rings."

They walked to class just talking about random stuff. When they got into the class, Calum and Michael were sitting next to each other deep in a conversation so Ashton followed Luke and happily sat next to him. Luke got a weird feeling in his stomach when he saw Ashton smile. He decided to not pay much attention to it though after Ashton started talking to him about his favorite bands, singers, and songs.

______________________✍️

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, it really means a lot. next chapter is going to be some malum date. also, IMPORTANT QUESTION!! do you guys want smut? no answers=no, a comment(s)=yes. if it's a yes, then it'll be my first time writing it, so oops. anyways, please vote and comment if you enjoyed! <3