Chapter Diez ~ Ash + Cal + Mike

Updates are switching to tuesdays and thursdays. Also, oops, sorry luke, lol. but everyday is so damn boring, omg. and i miss everyone. anyways, please enjoy! :)
_____________________✍️

Third Person pov

-

Calum and Ashton got to Calum's house 15 mins after they left Ash's. Ashton had explained everything that had happened after Calum basically forced him to, and Calum was not happy.

As Calum was carrying Ashton inside he had already started lecturing him, much like he did every time this would happen, which was a lot.

"Ash, I told you to take me with you anytime you want to go home and your mom isn't there." Ashton didn't want to listen, but he knew that he wasn't going to be able to say anything to defend himself. "I mean, Ash, he could've broken your ribs. I don't know how you expect me to live knowing that this is happening and I can't doing anything. Just let me call the cops-"

"NO" within two seconds, Ashton had jumped out of Calum's arms and was standing in front of him with his arms crossed.

"Okay, I agree, I'll always take you with me when I go home now. But you cannot call the cops or tell my mom. She loves him, she shouldn't have to lose him because of me."

"I get, you want to see your mom happy, but he's a drunk that beats you Ashton! She would always choose you when it comes to him and you, always. Stop trying to protect a man who has been close to killing yo-"

"Don't. You. Dare. Bring that up. That was one time, and he apologized he next day, you told me."

"Yeah, because he thought you were dead. He called me, and you know what the first thing he said to me was, he said get over here right now. Ashton's dead and then he hung up on me!" Ashton had started swaying a seemed a little off to Calum, but he just wanted to get his point across so that Ashton would realize what an awful person Bill was, "I got there and he was over your body apologizing for the fact that he thought he killed you! That is disgusting ash!"

"Calum, can we just please stop talking about this, I need to rest, I-I can't stand up anym-" Before he could finish he was collapsing on the floor, the last thing he heard was Calum screaming.

-

"I don't think it's my place to say Mikey. He trusts me with this. He'll have to trust you too to tell you"

"Okay then. When do you think he's going to wake up?"

"I don't know. He had just collapsed when you got here, so he's been out for three hours."

"Okay, so he should wake up soon then." Just as Mike has said that, Ashton began to fully wake up.

"What happened? When did I get to your room?" Ashton asked while sitting but stopping when feeling the pain.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine"

"Hi Mike. When did you get here? Again, what the hell happened?"

Michael sat on the bed, looked at Ashton and started explaining. "Well, Luke had told me that you left, and then Calum followed seeming pretty scared, and Calum and I had made plans for after practice, so he had given me his address. So I figured that I would come over a little earlier just to make sure you were both okay, I mean, I know Luke can be a huge díck sometimes. When I was about to knock on the door I heard Calum screaming bloody murder, so I opened the door immediately. That was when I saw Calum holding your body on the floor while you were unconscious. I calmed down Calum, and took a look at you, you were fine. My moms a nurse so I know a few things. So then I picked you up and Calum told me where to go with you, and here we are."

"Uhh, wow. Okay, well thank you mike." Ashton kind of approved of Mike for Calum a little bit more. 

When Calum and Ashton didn't say anything, but kept giving each other knowing looks so Michael took it upon himself to. "Soooo, here are some pain killers, because I looked at your chest, and I really think that you should go to the hospital. I was going to just take you but Calum said that you wouldn't want me to. Why?"

"Uhhhhhhh, well, uh. Someone jumped me-"

"WHAT? Who? Tell me! I will kick someone's ass. No one messes with my boo's best friend." Ashton looked past Mike at Calum and smirked when he saw a blush appearing on his best friend's face.

"Well, okay, I didn't get jumped. But I need you to answer a few questions first."

"Um, okay." Michael was confused, but he need Ashton to like him.

"Do you actually want to date Calum?"

"Ash, what the hell kind of question is that??" Calum said with his arms in the air.

"Shut up. Respect my process. Michael?" Ashton stated while glaring at Calum.

"Yes."

"Are you going to treat him well?"

"Of course."

"Where do you see yourself in ten years?"

"Have a nice house, car, kids, and husband."

"Calum... I LOVE HIM!" The painkillers had started to kick in which is why Ashton sat up and hugged Michael.

While hugging Michael whispered into Ashton's ear, "I need your help planning our date on friday, I just want to make it perfect", Ashton smiled and whispered back, "of course, I'd love to."

Michael and Ashton then pulled away looking at a confused and slightly curious Calum. "So are you going to tell me what happened to you, new best friend?"

"Ugh, fine I will, new best friend."

"Number one, Ashton is still my best friend, so you two, shut up. Number two, are you sure you really want to tell him?" Calum said looking slightly worried.

"Calum!?"

"I'm sorry Michael, it's just that it's a lot. And he's pretty secretive about it."

"Yeah, I'm okay Calum thank you." Ashton smiled while grabbing Calum's hand. "So, long story short, my step dad hasn't been being the nicest person to me for the past couple years since I came out to him and my mom, and my mom doesn't know because she's always on business trips."

Michael instantly shot up from the bed and started yelling, not at Ashton, but just because he was so surprised. "YOUR STEP DAD DID THIS TO YOU? WHAT THE ACTUAL FÚCK? WHERE'S YOUR MOM?"

"Michael, you are yelling."

"I'm sorry, but that is just so messed up. Why don't you tell your mom?"

"She loves him. I'm not going to break them up. And your not going to tell anyone, okay?" Michael had an unsure look on his face because he didn't want Ashton to have to go through that again.

"Please mike. Promise me." Ashton had such a desperate look on his face that made Michael want to agree but he just couldn't.

"Calum?"

"He's made me promise never to say anything. I know, he's stupid-"

"Rude."

"Okay fine, I promise. But if I ever hear or find out that he did anything again, I'm going to beat his ass."

"Okay Mike, you can kick my step-dad's ass if he does this again. Too bad you won't because Calum is always coming over with me when I go home and my mom's out of town."

"Okay, I'm coming from now on too, new best friend", causing laughs from both Calum and Ashton.

"Okay then dork."

For the rest of the night the boys just hung out, played video games and ate pizza that they ordered. Well minus Ashton, he couldn't eat without feeling bad, so he just drank water. Michael spent the night, and all three of them fell asleep on Calum's king sized bed, cuddling.

_____________________✍️
my days are so boring. the only good thing is writing these chapters lol. anyways, thank you so much, and please comment and vote if you enjoyed! <3