Chapter Diecisiete ~ Ash & Lu

Dedicated to my friend, Ana, who gave me the idea on how to use the shoulder kisses, she a weirdo. PLEASE READ, but if your reading this because you actually read these at the start, thank you so much, i'm actually going to start dedicating chapters to people because all of you are amazing, but this means so much that you are actually reading something that I wrote. also, 1K READS! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD MAKE IT TO THAT. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! now i hope you all enjoy! :))))))
_____________________✍️

Ashton's pov

-

I woke up to the smell of bacon at 9 am. When I turned over, Luke wasn't there. I thought that it was maybe his mom cooking, because he says she makes the best breakfast, but I guess I was wrong. I knew that if I tried to get away from eating breakfast that Luke would probably freakin sit on me, and make me. So I rolled out of his bed and headed downstairs to his kitchen.

When I walked in, Luke was shirtless, with only sweats on, and I was met with his back. I could see his muscles flex when he did something and he turned around before I could stare for very long. It wasn't much better because my eyes went right to his six pack.

"Morning."

"Good morning. So, you cook?"

"Actually, I'm only a chef when it comes to making eggs, bacon, and macaroni."

"Well, those are some of the best foods." After I smiled at him, he chucked and did that thing where he bit his lip ring. Oh my gosh, kill me now.

Now that I knew that he knew what I was doing, he was probably going to be paying more attention to me. While I was thinking, he put my play in front of me and smiled. Not only that, he didn't serve me that much, which I am very thankful for. After he sat down next to me, we both started eating. When I finished, I realized that he served me the perfect amount. It filled my stomach, and I felt fat, but he wasn't going to let me go to the bathroom alone.

I had finished before him, so when he saw that, he started talking instead of only eating. "So, how'd you sleep?"

"I got a little cold, but good."

"Yeah I know, you started cuddling with me and put your freezing feet on my legs." I turned to him with widened eyes, because shít. I actually started cuddling with him, of course.

"Don't look too scared, I grabbed you and warmed you up until my alarm went off."

"Oh, haha, okay." I was trying not to seem uncomfortable but I didn't want him to know that I still kind of liked him.

Oh gosh, thank goodness, he's finally done eating. I was getting bored watching him... not that I minded, wait that's creepy, never mind. After he wiped his mouth and took our plates to the sink, he ran out of the kitchen, confusing me.

"LUKE?" I started to walk out of the kitchen when I was tackled.

"Why? Why is this happening again?" By the time we hit the floor he was right on top of me with his chest on my back.

"I don't know. I just find it funny to tackle you." Of course that's his damn reason. He laid his head on me, so I started to wiggle around to, hopefully, annoy him into getting off of me.