Chapter Veinticuatro ~ C. A. L. M

my grandma kept calling me fat today, making me hate my body more than i already do, yay. and i read a lashton story where they broke up, and that, that was the end. those make me so sad lmao. ALSO, QUESTION!!!!! who's pov do you like the most? please tell me!!! anyways, i hope you enjoy!! :))
_____________________✍️

Michael's pov

-

Wow, has it been a rough 2 weeks. Ashton is getting out of the hospital today, so Luke's, Calum's, and my mom's are all letting us skip to spend the day with him. (idk if i said that correctly, and quite frankly, i don't care lmao.) I have learned that Calum's parents are always at work, and I still have no idea what they do. They know we're dating as well as my mom, and their all supportive, so that's good. We still haven't gotten into contact with Ashton's mom, which has been upsetting. According to the lady that Cal talked to though, she should be back in two weeks, so, yay? I don't know.

At the moment I'm laying in Cal's bed while he's getting ready, I'm already ready, he takes forever. We're going to Luke's to pick him up since he can't drive for another week, and then head to the hospital. After 20 mins, he walked out of his closet.

"You ready bubba?"

"Yeah. Just let me grab my shoes." I slide my shoes on, and then we headed downstairs.

"You want me to drive? Or you got it?"

"Whatever you want." With that answer, I walked over to him and stole his keys as well as a kiss making him blush. We walked out to the car, and got to Luke's 10 minutes later.

When we got there, I honked until I saw him walking outside on his crutches. When he got closer to the car, I honked again just to scare him. He jumped and almost fell, making Calum and I start dying from laughter. When he regained his balance, he flipped Calum and I off, especially me though.

He opened the door and instantly started attacking me. "What the fūck Michael. You trying to give me a heart attack? And stop laughing Calum!"

"Okay, I'm sorry. Let's just go see Ashton." I pulled out of his driveway and started driving to the hospital.

- in Ashton's hospital room -

"Okay Ashton. You should be good to. Just take everything a little easy, and don't do anything dumb. With these friends of yours, that may be a little hard." Hahahah. I like this doctor. He knows we're dumb. Calum and Luke didn't like that though, which made me laugh. But after Doctor Harry was done talking to Ashton, he turned to Luke.

"As for you. Stay on the crutches for another week. If you don't give it time to properly heal, you can possibly permanently damage it. So keep using them, and no driving for the next week. I'm serious Luke." Luke looked annoyed, but he was stupid for not letting it heal the first time it was hurt. And then I crushed it again, hehe, oops?

"Thank you Doctor Tomlinson. Does this mean that I am free to go?"

"Yup. You are free from this prison. They boys and I will give you the room go change. We'll be outside." After he said that, he gave us the look that said "that was an excuse, please come outside".

When we got outside, he instantly started talking fast. "Okay guys, we don't have much time, I don't know how fast he changes, but Ashton needs to eat more. When he got here, his weight was a little scary, but we fed him better. You need to make sure he eats, and keeps the weight we put on him, please. If he doesn't, he could have many health problems in the future, okay?"

We all responded with the same okay. Right after, Ashton walked out of his room fully clothed. He smiled at us all, "you guys ready to go?" We all nodded in response. Ashton shook Doctor Tomlinson's hand, thanked him again, and then we were outside in Cal's car.

When we finally got in the car, the only thing I knew was that I didn't have breakfast, and I was hungry. "So, Ash. You want some real food after eating all of that nasty hospital food?" He seemed a little nervous at my question. He responded with a nod when Luke placed his hand on his thigh. "Okay, how about that small diner? Breakfast? I mean, it's still 9:45."

"Yeah sure, sounds good."

-

We had a nice little double breakfast date, that was really fun. Ashton managed to not only eat, but keep down his food as well, making us all really happy. Especially luke. After that, I drove Luke and Ashton to Ashton's house to grab some clothes. After they packed mostly all of it, Like decided that Ashton would be staying with him. Yeah I know, that's a big step, but they seem pretty happy. We had just finished unloading Ashton's boxes at Luke's when I got a reminder on my phone, making everyone look at me.

"Oh yeah. Our project is due in two weeks. You know, the essay one." Ashton looked like he had completely forgotten about it, while Calum and Luke looked fine. "I set a reminder for now, because I didn't want to forget. Don't worry ash, it isn't due for another two weeks. But, I think I'm going to head home and get a jump start on it. Cal, you wanna come to mine? Or go home."

"I'll come with you to yours. I'll probably start working on mine as well. You guys good to do the unpacking yourselves?" Ashton and Luke looked as though they were having a conversation with their eyes before they responded.

"Yeah. I may be on crutches, but we'll be fine. And, my mom works until midnight, so maybe you guys could come over for pizza and video games? It is Saturday." This time it was Calum's and mines turn to have a silent conversation. Calum responded for us.

"Yeah, we'll be back at 7:30. Ash, I'll bring your clothes that I have at mine for you. Sounds good?"

"Yup, thanks Cal. We're good."

"Okay, bye guys." I heard them yell bye as I pulled Calum out the door and to his car.

"Woah, someone wants to get home."

"Of course I do. I haven't kissed you all day." Before he could respond, I pulled his face in for a long kiss.
______________________✍️
i am finishing this at 5 am because i can't sleep lmao. but, this chapter was a pretty simple one, ngl. the next will be more interesting. i hope you enjoyed though! please comment and vote if you did!! thank you, you spectacular specimen!! <3