Chapter Veinticinco ~ Ash & Lu

spent all day on this one, sorry if it's a lil bad and or cringe. and, OMG! 2k READS!!!! if your reading this, you are amazing! and thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting!! anyways, i hope you enjoy!! :))))

WARNING! minor smut
_____________________✍️

Ashton's pov

-

"BYE!" And just like that, Calum and Michael were gone. I looked up and Luke, who had his arm around my waist, and kissed him. When I felt his tongue trace along my bottom lip, I pulled away.

"Time you start unpacking." After a whine from Luke, I picked up a box. "So, am I staying in the guest room? Orrr?"

"Don't he a doof. You'll be staying with me in my room." That made me happy,  but I don't know how his mom would feel about that. "Wait. Does your mom know that I'm going to be living with you?"

"Yes. I wouldn't of just told you that you could live here. I told her the whole story, and she said you could stay with me in my room, just no dirty stuff." I laughed after that, while feeling relieved that Liz was being so sweet and letting me stay with them. I started to carry the box to Luke's room when he stopped me.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't carry your boxes?"

"The kind of boyfriend that's on crutches. You can help fold my clothes and put them in the drawers that I can have." He pouted and followed me to his room on his crutches. "You need to take your injury more seriously. Or else it'll be forever until you get back on the field."

"I know, but I'm just missing practice right now. The season doesn't start for a few months, I'll be back in no time. Just one more week on these things." I plopped down my first box on his bed, followed by Luke sitting down next to it. He opened it and pulled out an All Time Low shirt. "Ah yes. I love your taste in music. Makes you ten times hotter." I laughed and blushed at that.

"Shut up." He gave me his hot smirk as a response.

"Okay, so I'm going to bring the rest of the boxes, and you can start folding." I left his room after giving him a kiss on the cheek and a thank you.

I walked back to the front of the house and was happy when I realized that I only had two more boxes. I stacked them, and made my way back to his room. When I walked back in, I heard a whistle.

"Daaamn. My baby boy is strong." I giggled at that, because the nickname gave me a warm feeling inside. I walked over and sat on his lap, wrapping arms around his neck and laying my head on his chest.

"I like that."

"What? Baby boy?"

"Yeah. It makes me happy."

"Good to know." I felt him kiss my head, and then smack my butt.

"Hey!" I jumped up and looked back at him to see him laughing.

"I was just trying to tell you that we should probably keep unpacking and folding, but that was so funny." I shoved him so that he was laughing on his back on his bed. His shirt came up a little, and I saw a little bit of his abs. I didn't realize I was staring until I saw his hand come down and pull his shirt up more.

I blushed even more when he started talking. "You like what you see baby boy?" He was about to fully take his shirt off, but I stopped him with response.

"Keep your shirt on you horndog. Let's do the unpacking like you wanted to, when you smacked my ass." I smirked at him when he groaned and grabbed another box, bringing it to his bed.

We both opened up the boxes and continued folding all of my clothes.

-

Luke and I had finished folding all of my clothes, and he had given me half of his dresser drawers. We finished up pretty late, and then went to Luke's couch to watch tv. And we were currently 20 mins into 50 Shades of Gray... not my choice. I had basically been cringing non stop while Luke looked quite interested. He was probably looking at the guy... I know I was.

After 10 more minutes of watching, I became uninterested and started paying more attention to Luke. I scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek. He turned to me, gave me a peck on the lips, and then continued watching the movie. I didn't stop, because, well, I wanted attention.

I leaned and kissed him on the cheek again, and he just smiled this time. Apparently that wasn't doing anything to help me.

I leaned in again, and bit his shoulder. That got his attention. He turned and smirked at me. "You enjoying the movie?"

"Yeah. Sorry, I'll continue watching." After I said that, I turned back to the tv and acted like I was watching. When his attention went back to movie, I turned back to him without him noticing.

I leaned in to his neck and started kissing again. I heard his breath become uneven for a second. I smirked at that and continued. I started making a hickey on his neck when I felt him shuffle, and then I was pulled onto his lap. "Whatcha doing babe?"

"Nothing. Just having some fun." He smirked at that, and I felt him move his hips. I couldn't stop the moan that I let out, when I felt him rub against me. I blushed and was quiet after that, out of embarrassment.

He pulled me closer and whispered into my ear. "Don't be quiet baby boy. Let me hear you." I whimpered at that when I felt him move his hips again. I pulled away, but didn't get too far when he grabbed my chin, pulling me forward. He started kissing my neck while continuing the movement of his hips. I pulled away and took my shirt off, followed by his. He continued kissing my neck while starting to undo the button on my skinny jeans. Luke flipped us over on the couch so that he was on top of me laying down, and started kissing down my chest. "Lu, please." I heard him groan at that.

He crawled back up so his face was directly above mine. "Be patient baby boy, or I'll make you wait longer." After he said that, he started palming me through my jeans, making me moan. "Ugh. You sound so beautiful." I pulled him down by the back of his neck, and started kissing him, to cover my moans.

We were too into our own world to hear the door open and close.

"What's up bitc- AHHH."
______________________✍️

oop, idk how that was, i've never written anything close to that, ever. sorry if it was bad. i kind of cringed while writing it, because idk. anyways, please comment and vote if you enjoyed! thank you for reading, you gorgeous model!! <3