Chapter Uno ~ Ash & Cal

"And on my left the sensation, the bodacious, the, CALUUUM HOOOO-"

"Dude, shut up. It's only the second day of school and people are already going to think we're crazy."

"Hate to break it to you Cal, but you've been considered crazy since you first started talking to me when I transferred here." Ashton chuckles while rubbing his arm on the spot where Calum just punched him.

"I mean, I guess so. But the girls don't seem to care", he says while winking at a short brunette that blushed at him.

You see, Calum started talking to Ashton when he first showed up at Calum's school halfway through freshman year hoping to make at least one friend since Calum hadn't been so lucky in that department. They have been inseparable ever since then.

"And c'mon, why should we care what people think? We're seniors now."

"Yeah, your right. But, what's your first period?"

"Mrs. Stevens"

"Ok good, I have her too, we should probably hurry up considering the bell just rang and she's on the other side of campus."

After running to class and making it right on time, they exchanged schedules to see what classes they had. After they realized that they had every class together they celebrated with a weird dance followed by a bunch of confused stares.

_____at____lunch_____✍️

"Remind me again why we both took baking. Wait remind me again why our school has baking... how is this a class?"

"It's an easy A to me, so I'm not complaining, and we get to wear those cute aprons, ughhh, I love that class."

"Ash, your gay is showing."

"Okay, and you act like it always doesn't."

Ashton had known he was gay since 8th grade. When he first became friends with Calum, he was scared that he wouldn't accept him. A month into Sophomore year when Calum caught Ashton staring at a guy's butt, he finally caught on as to why he never wanted a girlfriend and questioned him. Ashton was beyond happy when Calum said he was fine with it especially since he was bi.

"Have you seen Luke today? He got a lip ring, like damn boy are you trying to kill me."

Calum just smirked at Ashton, "awwwww, ashy still has his wittle cwush on lukey."

And by little, he meant huge. Ashton had had a crush on the school's douchebag jock since sophomore year. He always talked about him and would always go to his soccer games.

"Shut up, he's hot and I mean look at that as-"

"He's also a mega douche, we both know this."

"Maybe he's changed since last year." Ashton said with a very hopeful and skeptical look on his face. The year before Luke had tried to cheat off of Ashton and had gotten caught, blaming Ashton for it. Since then Luke never really liked him.

"Somehow I really doubt that considering he's looking at you right now like he wants to murder you."

"Again? Ugh, he can be such a baby."

"The bell rings in 5, let's just head to class before Mr. Happy over there tries to come over here looking to kill you."

_____________________✍️

Aaaggghhhhh, I feel like this was bad. Still trying to make this feel as smooth as possible. Please vote and comment, if not that's cool too. I'm going to be updating a lot though, so stay tuned🙈