T e N

Julian Terhan

Julian Terhan

"You look like you need bourbon in there as well, your highness," the girl over the counter joked and I couldn't agree more with her.

"I might have to deny this time," I tell her and accepted the coffee that she slid over the counter. She smiled at me before I walked off onto the chairs. I found the small table with one chair at the end of the room near the window.

Perfect.

My hands raked through my hair before I took a sip of the steaming hot coffee that only provided me pleasure.

The sound of her laughter sharpened my ears as the door chimed and I'm knocked with her vanilla and flowery scent.

Screw me.

I finally look up to see her walking to the cashier with the familiar girl that she was mostly around at the castle.

I came here to get away. But here she is. I take my eyes off her and try to focus on the coffee in front of me but I just wanted to look at her. All day. My heart aches physically and emotionally to be with her. It was the strongest craving I ever experienced.

The chairs drag out as she flopped down on a chair that was a couple of tables away from me. That's when I noticed the red lollipop she had in her hand. Her tongue ran around the lollipop before taking it slowly into her mouth. Her eyes held happiness and excitement as she talked to another.

I groaned, immediately feeling frustrated. The moon goddess was out to get me today.

"Mine," Rin, my wolf, growled inside of me and all we wanted was to grab her and shield her innocent body from the harsh world. "Ours," I corrected him. She had me wrapped around her little finger and she had no clue.

I inhale sharply each time her tongue peeks out to wet her lips a couple of times. Other times she would take the corner of her bottom lip between her teeth and I quickly realized she does it out of hesitation or nervousness.

The more I stare at her from far, the more I realized how beautiful she was. Her curly dark brown hair frames her face and ends in a curve below her shoulders. I pay attention as she ran her fingers through the curls which was something I wanted to do since I first saw her. The way she rolled her dark honey eyes at something the girl said had me with inappropriate visions about us behind locked doors. I imagine my fingers running down her soft skin, kissing down her neck starting from her sharp jawline.

Snap out of it, Julian.

My hand shakes as I grabbed the cup tightly and pulled the rim of the cup to my lips. I don't know what I'm doing all the time, I thought I could come to the coffee house to get her out of my head. A distraction you can say. I was expecting to smell the brewing of coffee while I sat down but from the second she walked in here with her friend, her delicious innocent vanilla scent was all I could smell.

My eyes drag up the table to look at her again. My heart clenched when I noticed those bright honey eyes staring back at me. She licks the lollipop again, her once pink lips were blood-red by now and I almost lost it right there. The curious thought of what her innocent lips would feel like while she tries to swallow my length popped up inside me.

She is playing me like a vixen without even knowing it.

I knew I needed to get out 9f here before the indent in my pants became noticeable. I pulled the loose hoodie I was wearing down the furthest before scraping the chair back, and storming out of that cafe.

It was the same cafe that started everything. Where I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice my mate was near until I knocked her coffee onto her coat.

I deserve a fricken award for being this patient.