T w O

"Bye, Rachel!" I waved at her like a maniac as we both walked our separate ways

"Bye, Rachel!" I waved at her like a maniac as we both walked our separate ways. Today I would have taken a cab home but the weather was lovely and I was craving a coffee from my favorite coffee house.

I walked into the coffee house, the door chiming like it usually does and I'm welcomed by warmth. People are already chatting away, sipping on their mugs. I wasted no time joining the short line to get my order.

"Hello, usual order?" She familiar cashier asked. I smile at her and nod as usual. I've been coming here for a while and it was obvious. Most of the staff know my face and the order. Though, I'm still shy when I'm here.

"Thank you," my hands wrap around the hot takeaway cup. I reach into the pocket of my coat and paid for the drink before walking out.

Blowing the coffee to get rid of the hotness so my tongue wouldn't get burnt, I walked into a wall. "Bloody hell," I cursed as all the coffee spilled onto my coat. "I'm..." Looking up, I almost forgot that someone was standing there.

The first thing I noticed about this guy was how beautiful his eyes were. They were the perfect shade of grey, making them almost transparent with thin black specks in them making them unique. The second thing had to be his strong and defined jawline uncovering the light stubble on the lower half of his face. That's when I realized I was staring at the guy who ruined my coat.

"M..." the man began to whisper before shaking his head to get rid of the thought.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," he apologized. I used my other hand to pull my coat away from my uniform. "It's alright, it's my fault also, we both weren't looking," I smile kindly but deep down I was upset that my money was wasted and my coffee was gone. "Let me buy you another?" He suggested, probably feeling terrible. I allowed myself to notice his high cheekbones and pink lips. "No that's alright, I can make at home," I denied, not wanting to be rude to the handsome stranger by just walking off. "What's your name?" He asked, this thick English accent made me speechless. That was such a common and normal question, why couldn't I speak?

"Uh," I forced myself. Looking to my feet and away from his grey eyes. Your name. "I'm Oceania," I answered confidently after sobering myself. His eyes glint with adoration and something else. "You have a beautiful name, Oceania. I'm Julian," he smiled and extending his hand for me to shake. Hesitantly, I place my small hand in his much larger one before connecting them and pulling away quickly.

"You're shy," he tilts his head to the side, taking notice of my red cheeks. For a second I forgot about the coffee that had soaked into my coat. I felt the need to take it off but then my uniform would be revealed to this stranger. "I have to go," I mumbled politely before walking around the stranger named Julian. He didn't follow like I thought he would and I was relieved. After dumping the coffee in the bin outside the apartment complex I made my way up the staircase.

Arriving at home, I took off all my clothes and change into a hoodie and shorts before finding myself into the kitchen. Filling the bowl with cereal and then the white milk, I got comfortable on the used but cozy sofa that I always ended up on after a long day at work. My mom should be home any second now. My thoughts ran back to the handsome stranger who I ran into. Literally. Even though my coat got soaked in hot coffee I couldn't help but smile.