Chapter 11 - Birth of a soldier

Today was the day.
This was it.
The day I have be been waiting for.
I reaaaally hope that everything goes well.
I was fully clothed in my survey corps uniform.
SHIT I'M LATE!
Loki was chirping at me, sighing frustratedly I quickly fed him his food. He was eyeing my actions as I tried to make my hair look presentable. I had a loaf of bread hanging in my mouth as I attempted to put my hair in a bun. What was that.... A messy bun...? Well... I got the messy part right. Ok it's fine ! Just leave it!

"Bye Loki!" I muffled through the bread in my gob as I climbed up to my roof top. There , I saw the soldiers lined up far in the training field , registering. I can do this.

Parkour bitches.

I ran across the roof top , the slates clicking under my heavy boots. I reached the end of the building and leaped onto the top of the wooden horse stables. The horses whined in shock and People around me were disturbed by my sudden jump , but none were injured. I saw the fences to the training fields and so I used them as hurdles , my hands helping me to swerve over them. I saw my empty place at the start of the line since my surname starts with an A now. There was one more fence which was quite the fence. It was about 2 meters high, i smirked to myself at this new excitement. Only half of the loaf of bread was in my mouth, as I hung onto the top of the fence and pulled myself up. Leaping on the the wall with all of my balance.
The soldiers laid their eyes on me and I somehow was still hovering over them. I skidded on the dusty ground , making it to my spot. Amazingly , the head instructor ( Keith shadis) aka boldy. Was turned away when I landed , so he didn't see anything. I tried to catch my breath as I swallowed the last piece of bread. Everyone looked pretty nervous and shocked by my entrance.
"Well , since we don't know where Anei Ackerman is ,she will be removed" Keith stated , turning around. He jumped in surprise at my sudden appearance. "How did you....? You weren't here a minute ago....!" Keith stuttered , obviously confused. I shrugged innocently

Shadis marked me present.... but I feel as though he's gonna have his eye on me....
"Anei!" Keith shouted in my face , snapping me back to my senses. "ugh , Yes sir ?" I questioned , slightly nervous.... was he lecturing me or something....? "You have to do 3dmg training first before you can start combat training and so on" He explained , I kept my excitement within me. I can't wait! But I kept my cool. I gotta keep the Ackerman image badass and calm. I'll probably be the one to ruin it....

He ordered the soldiers to stay where they are as he led me to that weird balancing 3dmg thing. I gave Reiner a nervous look , he gave me a thumbs up. Trying to reassure me.
Well.... it didn't help an awful lot.
"Strap yourself on and we'll pull you up into the air and you try and balance, simple" he ordered , the strict look not leaving his face. "Easy my ass...." I gulped , mumbling slightly.
"What did you say soldier ?" Boldy asked with a stern edge in his voice. "Nothing" I spoke back , trying not to make eye contact with him. I felt the machine slowly rise me into the air, I was fine, perfectly fine. I was balancing like a nest on a branch.
After 3 minutes of good balancing Boldy let me down. "Now that's done , tomorrow you shall join your colleagues tomorrow to practice target slicing with the 3dmgs " I nodded in understanding and walked back to my space. "Did I do alright ?" I whispered to Sasha next to me. "You did great !" Sasha whispered to me , grinning widely. "Sasha Braus!," Boldy called sounding furious. "Y-yes sir....?" Sasha stuttered , obviously scared. "What did I tell you about chatting your little mouth away?!" He strolled to her , ready to give her a punishment of running around the field.
I took a step forward , "It was my fault sir! I was asking her if I did okay sir! ," I explained , shouting my lungs out. He glared at me , a scowl on his face. It was a glare battle , I couldn't lose this. After about a minute I could tell that he was a the verge of blinking , but I wasn't. I used to daydream for about 5 minutes in the lab when I had nothing to do, this was child's play.
I growled slightly , making him blink. I won haha, he left Sasha alone and the look in her eyes thanked me a million times. I guess I have a friend now huh....?
Next was hand to hand combat, like everyone else; I didn't see the point. like come on! We're fighting Giants ! Who have huge ass hands!

I fought with Eren first , the Titan kid was pretty easy to beat.... like in the anime. I easily flipped him to the ground , chuckling at my win. Though... it was really tempting to cheer and be weird. But Levi would just tell me off for that.
" Anei , you're to go against Armin " Shadis suddenly called , I grumbled. I didn't want to even bother...... I strutted over to Armin , glaring slightly. I saw him gulp , obviously nervous. "Let's fight .... " I suggested , taking my position. He nodded unsure , putting his fists in front of him. "Go" I said , already breaking out into an attack. Armin dodged , but I could tell that it easily wore him out.

I observed him.
Weakness: Emotional , affected easily
Chances of winning :
9.5/10
99.6%
Strong points: Intelligence , tactics
Physical weak points: Stomach - undeveloped core . Easily to weaken.
Mental weak points - friends , family and titans.
Coming towards him will make him run... his resistance is small so I should be able to do this.....

I quickly pulled his arm towards me with my left hand , our faces really close. I kept my cold facade with Armin blushing hopelessly.
Distract him with pain . commencing.
I kneed him with my left in the ribs , making him gasp in pain.

Commenced.

Spin body 285 degrees anti-clockwise.
Strong leg.
Lift opponent in the air.
Use surroundings to finish it.

I spun my body around , pushing my right foot on his stomach from under him. I used my strength to turn him over in the air and slamming him on his back onto the hard ground.
He groaned , cupped into a tight ball.

Opponent defeated.
Fight won.

I felt someone grab me by the neck and hoist me into the air.
Mikasa.
I forgot to remind myself that she's childhood friends with Armin.
Of course she would avenge him.

I felt her grip tighten as she watched me, hate in her eyes....
This..... is familiar.

"You wretched brat! Go fucking die! Hahahaha!" My dad took me roughly by the wrist and dragged me across the dirty floor to my cell. His nails duh deeply into my fragile skin , drawing blood. "I-I'm sorry..... p-please... let m-me go.... d-dad....." I hiccuped as tears fell from my eyes. Begging for him to take pity and stop.... But it only made it worse.
He threw me against the steel wall , horrifying crack sound came from my chest..... about 3 ribs were broken. I screamed at the pain , I couldn't defend myself.... and I couldn't fight back either....
" What did I tell you about not calling me 'dad' you little bitch! " He growled as he took my neck and slammed me into the wall countless times. " I'm...... sorry..........sir........." I breathed , coughing up blood. I could feel my ribs caving into my chest, and I found it hard to stay conscious any longer.
"Now to learn your lesson .... the hard way...." he grinned sadistically , holding a metal type of rope in his hand. My eyes widened , too shocked by fright to ask what he was going to do. He made a loop and hung it on the ceiling , he took me by my neck once again. There were red marks around me neck, I struggled in his grip , but he was too strong. He put my head in the loop and allowed me to dangle there, leaving me. I was choking , I could feel the metal rubbing and cutting deeper and tighter into my skin. I coughed up blood as I tried to call for help...... I screamed and cried for my mom as my neck burned in pain.
I managed to gather enough energy to melt the metal rope, and passed out on the cold blood covered floor.

My breathing went faster as panic arose from me. "Let go! Let go! Don't touch me! Don't touch me!" I shrieked , screaming in her grip. My eyes were brimming with tears , but I refused to let them fall. I dug my nails into her hands making me fall from her grip. She winced at the pain and glared at me, stepping closer. I put my head in my knees as I rocked back and forth , holding my breath. "Mikasa ! You didn't have to do that! " Sasha complained seriously. I heard her walk to my side , "Anei-chan....?... Are you okay...?" She questioned. I felt her lay a hand on my shoulder , " DONT . TOUCH . ME! " I screamed in panic and fear I slapped her hand away. Falling back and moving away like a wild animal. I dug my nails into the nape of my neck , making cuts with blood. Everyone was crowding me...... my breathing went faster , I couldn't breathe. Just now... I found out.... I was claustrophobic. I kept on screaming that was all I could do. Scream until my voice breaks. Reiner was frantically shaking my shoulders in panic. I pushed everyone away , running. I kept on running. I didn't know where to go. Then I knew the exact spot.

I went to the clean horse stables , Still panicking. The horses looked at me in confusion. I hid in the new stable hay , my eyes were telling me to go....... I took a hitched breath before everything turned dark. I passed out.

Blood ShadowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara