Chapter 19 - Flesh

"Mr Chi said that she's no use to us now, we have to take out her replaced heart - we could still use it again"

W̥͠a͔͍̬̜k̗̕e̪̟̥͍̩̹̝ ͚̝uͅp͕̬̳̞̙̙.͔͚̯.̜̱̣͇ ̞A͇̤̖̰n̰̫̦e͔̮̪i̟̹̱̹͍.̺͓́ͅ.̦̖̖̤̞͕

Sleep.... Let me sleep more...

"We basically have to kill her?"

"Hopefully the ghoul heart hasn't adapted yet because if the transformation of her ghoul form has already started, then we can't do anything"

"Do you think she'll kill us?"

"I don't think so, when she escaped, she didn't kill anyone"

Voices... So much voices...
What's happening...?

A̴̍ͪ͟Ņ̵̐ͭ̇ͯ̈́̍̋̊ͫ͜Eͨ͂̒̀͘͡I̶̋̈́́̊̌̀̚ ̍ͣ͑ͧ̕Ÿ̛́̚O̷̢̐ͦͬ͒ͫͩ͘Uͨ̀̍ͬ̐́͆ͭ ̷̈́ͤ̋͊ͦ̒͞H̨͛ͬ̾ͬͮ͛͟Ǎ̡̔̉̾̎̽͡V̴̔̔͂̍̓͊ͯE͂ͮ̊̊ͧ̏ͣ͢ ͒̽̈́̔̈́͐̍̋͏T̎͗̂̈͋̎͌ͭ̚O̾ͧͩͪ ̊ͥ̅͏̷̵Wͦ̊͟͜͝A̵ͩͬͩ͏K̛ͥ͐͢͞E͆͐ͣ̍̄̓ ̈́̌̎̏̏ͯ͆U̔͊͗͐̚P̷̌̉ͫ

N̴̷̛̲͇͓̠̄̿̐̊̀͆̄̋̏̀̈ͨ̿̈́̏ͩ̾̏́̚͟Ọ̞̲̫̯͔͕̪̯͚̺͚̹̟̻͔͉̪̃ͮ̽ͦ̏ͣ́ͣ͋́̚͝W̧̭͕̭͎̺̙̪̞͚̪͎̱̔̀ͭ͒̋ͬ͊ͦ̅͐̇̑ͫ̍̔ͬ̚̚͝ͅ

My eyes snapped open instantly as Cindy called to me, I was panting heavily as cold sweat trickled down my neck. I tried to scream, but I couldn't, I realised that they gagged me with a cloth and tied me down with chains to a wooden chair. I was in an almost pitch black room, two men in lab coats were in front of me with a hanging light above of me.

"Ah, so it's awake now?" A strong hoarse voice asked from the darkness, a figure stepped forward. By the looks of things, he seems to be the leader...
I spat at the his feet rudely, making him glare at me as I looked up at his disgusting face.
"Yes, she just woke up" one of the men answered him respectfully, avoiding eye contact with their leader. They had me surrounded, I don't know where the hell I am. No one is here to rescue me.
I'm gonna die here.

Fuck.
What should I do?
I can't move myself.....
The drug clearly has taken a toll on my body, as I felt absolutely drained which means my power is no use to me right now.... My arms were weak and quivering as my mouth started to water.

Before I knew it the three men roughly strapped me down on a rusty metal table, chaining my wrists and ankles to prevent my struggling. I tried to scream with my will to live, but all that was heard was muffled sounds that sounded like a helpless puppy.

"Hush now, we're going to start" the leader grinned insanely as they took out scalpels, scissors and surgery masks. I stopped my struggling, there's no point...
I might as well accept my fate.

What the fuck are you doing master?

I'm not doing anything

Exactly. Who the hell are you? You aren't Anei, she never gives up. When she wants her way, it will go her way.

I don't know who I am anymore Cindy.
An experiment...? The blood shadow? Who has Anei turned to?

"I wonder why Mr Chi would torture his own kid" one asked curiously, regret in his eyes. He could feel my stare pulsing at him as he seemed to become tense. I could tell that we didn't want to be here... I felt empathy towards him. Because I didn't want to fucking be here either.