Chapter 10 - Ackerman

It was the usual everyday life of mine.
wake. feed Loki.train.eat.
And so on.
Everyday I feel my muscles toning , my abs were slowly forming as well. The tough training really does pay off! But my muscles ache most of the time... Levi seemed happy than normal. He wasn't smiling or anything ... the atmosphere around him was less threatening than usual.
Currently , I was boxing near the stables with a empty sack filled with sand.My long black hair was up in a high bun , I wore a white tank too and some grey cotton shorts.I felt my necklace clang as I punched and punched and punched whilst beads of hot sweat soaked my hair. Levi was watching , observing me carefully. "Turn your upper body so you have a better twist when punching" Levi pointed out bluntly , taking a sip from his flask. Isn't it too early to drink? If Petra was here she would scold him like a big sister haha... now that I mention it. I haven't met Petra yet , have I ?
I sensed Levi's presence next to me , but I continued to punch the sack as hard as I can. I still had a lot of questions that need to be answered like: Why the hell would be my so called 'dad' experiment on me? Why did my dad escape this dimension and go to earth? Why?

A firm grip on my right arm bought me back to reality.... which... wasn't really reality, in technically in an anime ... aren't I ? I couldn't punch since Levi was holding my wrist. "Anei" he called for my attention. I looked at him "yes? Is there something wrong?". he shook his head , " I just wanted to give you this.....". Levi took a bandage and wrapped it around my right wrist, "this is the Ackerman clan symbol.... I am thankful for having a wonderful niece..." Levi grinned a little. He really should smile more because he looked so happy and it made me happy. I hugged him tightly , happy tears brimming in my eyes. "Thank you so much Levi-heichou......." I smiled as I held Levi happily. Levi hesitated but embraced me as well...I've never been this happy before in my whole life..
Thank you......

"I have a surprise for you" Levi spoke up. I looked up to him , tilting my head slightly in curiosity. Levi reached in my pocket and took out ... what seemed to be a document. My eyes scanned the words , reading it carefully.

Clarified adoption document

Levi Ackerman , former corporal Levi of the Survey corps. Is to adopt Anei Chi , who was disowned by her father. Levi Ackerman.
Your responsibilities as Anei's new father shall be to treat her as your own
To give her warmth , food and shelter.
Do you agree to these terms ?
To agree and to adopt sign here
: L. Ackerman

My hand covered my mouth in astonishment.... Is this really happening ?
I looked up to a smiling Levi and to the document.....Levi.... is technically my dad now! I tackled Levi to the floor , excitement and happiness filling me. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I screamed into his chest as I cried with tears of joy. " You don't need to thank me ...... We are family after all, we stand in our pack.... isn't it...?... Anei Ackerman?" Levi grinned , ruffling my hair playfully. The bell for lunch called all the soldiers , "I have to go now kid..... I have a meeting to attend.... go eat and enjoy yourself alright? See you" Levi waved walking away. "Okay! Bye dad!" I giggled , waving happily , hoping to talk later. I saw him stop for a moment when I called him 'dad'. He turned around , smiling fully. I don't even think that he's Levi anymore... he showed a side that he's never shown anyone else. He must've loved his
Older sister very much.....
I changed in my bedroom , petting a sleeping Loki afterwards. Who feathers are slowly growing. I skipped downstairs , there were two girls standing beside one of the doors.
They glanced at me , one with blonde hair whispered something into her brown haired friend's ear. I focused my hearing and caught on hat they said.....
"Hey.... did you here..? Levi apparently adopted her.... she's so fucking spoiled, it makes me sick.. she doesn't deserve it.... We're much more skilled and powerful we're also so much prettier than her, we should be treated nicer" one of the little bitches whispered.