Sunflower vol. 6 by Harry Styles

- Are you hungry? I asked Chase as I entered the house. I bought some things, we can make some sandwiches.

      While we ate, we didn't speak at all. There was a slight tension between us, but I was going to remove it as soon as possible. We both went up to the bedroom. Chase had gone out on the balcony to call Kristine and let her know he would be here all weekend. I sat down and leaned on the bed, watching him as he talked on the phone.

  - Come here, I said after he had finished speaking.

     He had approached me and sat on my lap, putting his knees on either side of my thighs. He had wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me closer to him, looking into my eyes, then at my lips. I smiled at him, and finally I reached his lips and kissed him. Our tongues began to dance together, as they did every time they met.

Chase's perspective:

     I started by kissing the veins on his neck, then I attacked that sensitive spot, which each time made him make the loudest and most sincere moans. Bryan had another sensitive spot between the first and second ribs, which made him shudder and clench his fists every time I touched him with my lips.

  - I want to try something new tonight, I whispered in her ear.

  - Do what you want with me, he said with a sigh.

     I took off his T-shirt, and he helped me with mine, I laid him on the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing his beautiful chest. He looked like a real god. His ruffled hair was scattered on his forehead, he was sitting with his eyes closed and his mouth ajar, swallowing hard, and waiting for more and more. I got up and took off his pants, that way I could admire him much better. I was looking at the huge boner in his black boxers pulsing slowly, while his chest was moving up and down at a rapid pace.

  - I want to, you know... to get inside, I said shyly.

     He raised his head, looking confused at me, seeing that I was still wearing my pants. He looked at me for a moment, then leaned his head back, saying:
- Do whatever you want, just do something.

    I took off my pants and boxers, doing the same with his, then bent down and kissed his top. I took him in my mouth and started to go up and down in a slow but deep rhythm. Bryan shuddered, so I decided to stop. I looked up, and then he raised his head, not knowing why I stopped.

  - Can I? I asked him.

     He nodded slowly and collapsed back on the bed. I put my hands on either side of him, stood in front of the entrance, and asked, looking him in the eye:

  - Are you ready?

  - Uhum, I heard him say.

     I slipped inside him easily and slowly, letting him get used to the feeling. The way he felt was unbelievable, our bodies fitted perfectly. I felt a strange, pleasant feeling going through my body, and I was about to colapse because of it, but then I heard him moan and I hoped it was from pleasure. He had closed his eyes and held his breath for a few seconds, during which time I stopped, waiting for a reaction from him.

  - Bryan? I said at one point.

  - Go on..., he said, opening his eyes and looking at me.

     I went deeper until half my length came in, then slowly got out. I felt every particle of me get lost in his existence, my soul rise to watch the show, while my body was enjoying the pleasure. I was trying to keep my eyes open, but I was too dizzy because of Bryan. I repeated the movements a few times, then said:

  - I'm going deeper now, okay? Tell me when to stop.

     He opened his eyes and nodded slightly. I went inside him again, this time deeper, entering almost my entire length, and then I heard him let out another groan. I stopped again.

  - Don't stop. Go on, he said, breathing hard.
     I got slowly out of him, then in again. I repeated the movement in a light rhythm for a few minutes, after which I felt I had to increase my pace. I could barely breathe, panting, and whispering to Bryan how much I loved him, how good he made me feel. Bryan had squeezed the muscles of my arms between his fingers, looking me in the eyes, allowing me to pick up the pace again. In a very short time, I was done, but Bryan wasn't. I got out of him and collapsed next to him, trying to regain my breath, but it took me a while. I felt like I had just returned from another universe. Bryan had tried to get up, but I didn't let him go, laying him back on the bed. I got up and headed for his boner, put my lips closer to him and took him in my mouth, using deep, quick movements. After the little trip I had in the "Bryan" universe, I still felt a little dizzy, but I tried my best to make him feel as good as he had made me feel. Bryan had tangled his fingers into my hair, coordinating my movements, then he cum in my mouth. I approached him and placed my head on his chest, my favorite place, wrapping my hands around his waist, while I felt his arms embracing me.

  - How was it? I asked him.

  - Weird, but in a pleasant way, he replied, playing with a strand of my hair.

  - You'll get used to it by the time.
     He kissed me on the forehead and I could feel him smiling.

  - I love you, he said.

     The words he spoke sent an electric shiver through my body. I hugged him tighter and replied:

  - I love you too.
     I nestled on his chest and fell asleep in a few minutes.