The talk

I remained in the bathroom for a few seconds, surprised at what had just happened, but it wouldn't stay that way. Not for long.
     I put my clothes back on and went back to the living room. Bryan hadn't appeared yet, and I took advantage to pick a movie. I chose an action movie, the first to appear on the list of recommendations, and right then Bryan came in, pulling his shirt over his head. He looked so good, relaxed, with messy hair and dressed in comfy clothes. I would have liked to cuddle in his arms and sit there for hours, but I didn't know what his intentions were yet. He sat down on the couch, not far from me, but he left a considerable distance between us. The movie bored me to the core, and all I could think of was his moans and the way I could have made him shout my name until he was speechless. He was so focused on the movie, so absorbed in what was going on there that he hadn't noticed that I got up from the couch and started walking around the living room. I was so damn horny and tense at the same time, and I needed to hold back until I knew for sure if it's worth it to get involved. What am I talking about? I was already so damn involved. But how could I not get involved? From the first day I saw him, I was out of breath. He was gorgeous, dressed in his leather jacket, his black jeans and a T-shirt in the same color, with that charming smile on his face. He could have made me fall on my knees in front of him at any second and make him moan. He didn't have to say anything, just to give me one look. He attracted me by the way he spoke, by the way he gestured in moments of tension, by the way he laughed when someone made a dirty joke. I didn't intend for such things to happen, I even tried to avoid them, to resist, but I lost control. It was so easy to lose control around him, but it was so beautiful.
- Bryan?... I said.
- Yes?
       He didn't even take his eyes off the TV screen when he answered me. Typical.
- I'm bored, Bryan.
He looked at me confused.
- Don't you like the movie? he had asked me.
- Not really.
     I approached and sat on the couch next to him.
- Can we talk about something? I asked him.
He paused the film and turned to look at me.
- What do you want to talk?
- Bryan, I don't want to press you, but... I'd like to know what situation we're in. I mean... Listen, I want to know what your intentions are because I don't want the things I feel for you to intensify, okay?
      I said everything very quickly, avoiding eye contact and trying not to blush. I felt so vulnerable because I didn't know what was on his mind.

Bryan's perspective:
     Did he just say he feels something for me? Do I feel anything for him? I was annoyed at the fact that I had no control over the situation, over my feelings, over myself. Was he the one who made me lose control? Damn it, of course he was to blame.
- Do you feel something for me? I asked.
- Is that the only thing you've heard? he said, a little grumpy.
- It's the only thing that made me curious, I said firmly.
- Bryan, I... Listen, I don't want to get too attached to you and then you decide that  you don't really want anything to happen between us. That's why I need your answer.
- I don't know, Chase. I'm very confused. Like I said, there's a mess in my mind right now.
     He looked at me with his big eyes, playing with his fingers, as he did every time he was tense. I noticed he was doing this before the tests. He was adorable. Adorable? What the hell are you talking about, Bryan?
- Damn it. I don't know what's going on, but I just made you adorable in my mind, so I think that means something, too, I said, a little embarrassed by my sincerity.
- Adorable? he smiled.
- Yeah...
     I turned my gaze to the TV screen, trying to avoid eye contact with him. I felt his hand on my cheek, turning my head so I could look at him. He was smiling, and I couldn't resist him anymore. I pressed my lips to his, pulling him by his shirt closer to me, and he answered me immediately, allowing my tongue to get inside. I pressed my forehead to his forehead as our lips parted.
- Fuck... I don't know exactly how I feel, but I know I feel a lot of things when I'm around you, I said.
     It looks like I don't need alcohol to be honest. The words came out of my mouth involuntarily, I didn't even have time to think of an answer. He put his hand on my knee.
- Me too, Bryan.
- So, what are we doing now? I asked.
- I agree if you do, he said shyly.
- It doesn't hurt to try. But, Chase, I'd rather if...
- It'll remain between us for a while, he interrupted me. It will be okay.
- Okay, I smiled at him. Come here.
     I opened my arms and waited for him to come and hug him, and that's exactly what he did. I felt like I wanted to hold him, I wanted to feel him close to me. I left a kiss on the top of his head, and he sank deeper into my chest.
- Now let's change the movie, I said.
     We watched another movie, chosen by me, this time. It was a romantic comedy with a little action. After the movie, Chase asked me to take him back home because his parents had to arrive. When I parked in front of his house, he thought for a while, then turned to me and briefly pressed his lips to mine. He opened the door and was about to leave, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.
- Not so soon, I said and kissed him again.
- See you on Monday, Robinson, he smiled at me and got out of the car.